Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who would you consider to be the most successful person, someone you would like to emulate.
    Mine would probably be Winston Churchill

ReputationRep:
    i dont think id want to be anyone else but if i had to be someone i would be Christina Aguilera because i think she is beautiful has a grwat body and i would love to sing like her. Dont laugh at this i know you lot will be giving really brainy people as the person you would like to be.

ReputationRep:
    well she is a good singer + nice lyrics but i dunno bout beautiful

ReputationRep:
    I dont have an idol. Does that make me sad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    I dont have an idol. Does that make me sad?
    yes. the shame of it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    well she is a good singer + nice lyrics but i dunno bout beautiful
    well i know shes ugly without makeup but i really think shes beautiful and i think the power of her words are incredible

ReputationRep:
    i dont think many people have heard of my idol...her name is Aishwarya Rai and shes a bollywood model and actress. i usually try to be a lot like her...

Richard Feynman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i dont think many people have heard of my idol...her name is Aishwarya Rai and shes a bollywood model and actress. i usually try to be a lot like her...

Are u Indian?

ReputationRep:
    lol im indian, and ash rai does my head innn! she always acting liek some damsel in distress, and she not so pretty in real life.

still better than me tho lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklLZz)
    lol im indian, and ash rai does my head innn! she always acting liek some damsel in distress, and she not so pretty in real life.

still better than me tho lol
    y dont u stick a pic up and we can judge

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    and one of you, if u aint betta lookin than that - you have a problem (she looks like she jus stepped outta a field). Neway its how you feel about urself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    Are u Indian?
    italian/indian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    italian/indian
    thats a very interesting mix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    and one of you, if u aint betta lookin than that - you have a problem (she looks like she jus stepped outta a field). Neway its how you feel about urself

lol thats quite funny. shes not that ugly. but she istn what people make her out to be either

i dont idolize anybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    italian/indian
    im more of a diya mirza fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    She isn't all that, I easily prefer Kareena Kapoor...

My idol? ME! Who else? Well yes I idolise myself, but also Peter Schmeichel, the best of all time. Someone to aspire to as he reached his best, won club and national honours and is still very modest about it all. Although he might soon be replaced by young Tim Howard...

ReputationRep:
    Reuben Abel. And Russell. Oh, and Wittgenstein as well. And Rupert Brooke.

Ahhhh, almost forgot my newest idol, Nicolas Alchin. Oh, and my absolute favourite teacher in the whole world; Jacek Latkowski.

I used to be a fan of Stephen Blamey as well, but I'm to hurt to adore him right now... (oxford-reject).

ReputationRep:
    This is dull-whoever started the thread should be shot. Where have all the supporters of Hitler gone

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.