Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you met anyone famous? watch

ReputationRep:
    This kinda stems from the other topic i guess. Just wondering if youve met any celebrities irl?

Ive met sinbad out of brookside (hes also in corrie now, owns the chippie but i cant remember the name of his character). I met him at manchester airport about 4 years ago.

I met alex zane in august of last year when i was on a night out in newquay. I almost had a heart attack.

And i met Jimmy Carr on the 7th of march after seeing him live. he was really lovely actually.

ReputationRep:
    no one worth mentioning

ReputationRep:
    I had dinner with the ginger bloke who used to present Guinness world records...years ago. Evidently not much of a celeb, i can't even remember his name.

Edit: oh, and i met Prince Edward briefly.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, I don't think so, but I've met tonnes of authors and artists. =D
    *ahem*
    Actually, I think I saw Oguri Shun (A japanese actor) at the airport once, surrounded by lots fangirls. >__>, not sure if that counts or not.

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    Think so, but I don't really care tbh. I know some old formula one drivers, one who drove last year lives in my building, some very famous in holland singer (Marco Borsato), an Italian TV presentator, Greg Cerrone (some DJ), Safin (tennis) and probably a few others as well.

ReputationRep:
    Jose Reyez

In Woolworths to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Ma bf is a celebrity!!

No, just kidding, he was only in one episode of Jonathan Creek but I like to milk it He had 6 lines.

ReputationRep:
    Piers morgan :p:

ReputationRep:
    joe dempsie and mitch hewer.

also. terry duckworth from corrie.

and micah richards, shaun wright phillips, joe hart, well loadsa footballers really.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    fidel castro
    huge chavez
    fizz from corrie
    jordan
    russell brand... just to name a few

ReputationRep:
    Meh, few bands... I'll list some.
    Bloc Party, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Pendulum, The Hives, The Infadels, Hope of the States, Green Day, The Rakes...

Spent an night in a bar drinking with The Thrills, and had a coffee with Emily Haines from Metric.

ReputationRep:
    Rolf Harris if he counts

ReputationRep:
    I met Dumbledore in London
    haha. I've seen both Alice Cooper and Jim Broadbent on a flight to New York.
    My friend is also related to Jenny Frost (Atomic Kitten) now there's a claim to fame
    The whole of the Arsenal football team also attended a funeral that I went to, but I didn't think it was the time or place to ask for autographs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenFah)
    Meh, few bands... I'll list some.
    Bloc Party, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Pendulum, The Hives, The Infadels, Hope of the States, Green Day, The Rakes...

Spent an night in a bar drinking with The Thrills, and had a coffee with Emily Haines from Metric.
    :O
    i would kill to have a coffee with emily haines from metric!! I love her.
    And i was very close to meeting kasabian last year at V festival but they shut the signing booth thing right when me and my friends were next but one!

oh ive also met devandra banhart but no ones really heard of him

ReputationRep:
    Regina Spektor, Feist, Dom from Muse, lead singer from The Who, Devendra Banhart, Simon Webbe.

ReputationRep:
    I know the girl who plays michelle in skins

ReputationRep:
    John Barrowman :love: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Jude Law
    Will Young
    Andy ****
    Chico guy from xfactor some years ago
    can't remember the rest...

Mostly guys yea lol. I could have met Natalie Portman, since they were shooting a film practically next door (but I was in London that entire week) :\

My sister's list would span to at least one page lol, includes robert deniro and Julianne Moore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothingspek)
    Regina Spektor, Feist, Dom from Muse, lead singer from The Who, Devendra Banhart, Simon Webbe.
    *dies* when did you meet Dom!!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.