Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    John Maunders (current Essex Cricketer), Jimmy James (Great Escaper - died last year) and another relative who is also dead - Conservative MP Willie Whitelaw. Oh and my last dog did a photo shoot for Hush Puppy shoes (Yes, he was a basset hound.)

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm, not really friends, but my mum's had a few brushes, in chronological order:

She used to live a few houses down from Martin Brundle
    She was in the same class at college as Stephen Fry
    She taught in the same primary school in Chingford that David Beckham went to

One of my running acquaintance's dad is Norman Lamb (LD MP for North Norfolk).

ReputationRep:
    My friend's nan lives next to James McAvoy - he goes over there for tea regularly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    I went to Ferne Cotton's secondary school, does that counts?
    She seemed a little up herself when I worked with her =/

ReputationRep:
    When I went school with Kirk Yeaman, Greame and Richard Horne, Danny Houghton who play for Hull FC and have played internation Rugby League. Don't know any one really famous though

ReputationRep:
    I don't have anything interesting really. I was in high school with Tiger Woods' cousin for a while, she looked JUST like him. My best friend's Nan was penpals with Charlton Heston but they're both dead now anyway... Also some girl from the road next to mine was a contestant on Big Brother last year. But she was rubbish, and I can't even remember which one she was. Oh, and I sat where Tom from McFly used to sit in Media Studies. That's right, he took Media Studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul McGann)
    Keanu Reeves
    :eek: Jealous!

ReputationRep:
    Also my friends Dad writes for The Sun, I think. Maybe the Daily Mail. I really can't remember. He's the sports journalist and they get to go to all the cool sports things.

ReputationRep:
    i go to the same school as the daughter of the great french actor gerard depardieu

ReputationRep:
    A load of people from school have been extras in Harry Potter. A friend saw Dizzy Rascal on a train once and wouldn't stop telling us about it for an absolute age. My mum X-rayed Ozzy Osbourne after he had that Quad bike accident.

Oh and I met Rolf Harris once.

ReputationRep:
    I know a girl whose cousin's best friend's auntie's great-niece's godmother is Kym Ryder...so no, no I am not.

ReputationRep:
    Lets see.

- Gavin McCann went to my old secondary school.
    - Kevin Kilbane went out with my friends sister
    - I saw the girl who plays Hannah in Hollyoaks in the Trafford Centre
    - I shook the hand if Maggie Magpie
    - Claudio Cacapa pulled up next to me at the lights. My god he had big rims.
    - I caught the ring in one of Derren Browns shows and went on stage.
    - Two of the people in my year are now full time footballers. One plays for Preston reserves and the other is on the verge of breaking into the Blackpool first team, and he marked Felliani in a friendly against Everton tonight.

And here are photos of my two prized possesions, one of which took on extra significance this week

The autograph is the last one in the book, the whole squad from the 99/00 season signed it. My dad worked with someone whos son was an apprentice in the same year as Ameobi and when on boot cleaning duty he did a whip round for me and got me those two peices of irreplacable memorabillia.

ReputationRep:
    My friend's sister's friend was asked for her number by Alex Pettifer JUST before he made Stormbreaker.

Apparently :rolleyes:

EDIT: I met the Chelsea football team whilst playing bowling, and some author. I forget her name though.

ReputationRep:
    tom jones, well not acc friends ive never met him so i guess not but hes a very distant relative

ReputationRep:
    ... my dogs friends owners cousins son once saw the priminister gordon brown in his car in london

sorry had to be done,

but no, i dont know anybody famous

ReputationRep:
    My uncle is Jeremy Paxman and my grandfather is Rupert Murdoch. I'm also Osama Bin Laden's third cousin.

ReputationRep:
    I know (knew) M.J

too early?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nico_SU)
    Lets see.

- Gavin McCann went to my old secondary school.
    - Kevin Kilbane went out with my friends sister
    - I saw the girl who plays Hannah in Hollyoaks in the Trafford Centre
    - I shook the hand if Maggie Magpie
    - Claudio Cacapa pulled up next to me at the lights. My god he had big rims.
    - I caught the ring in one of Derren Browns shows and went on stage.
    - Two of the people in my year are now full time footballers. One plays for Preston reserves and the other is on the verge of breaking into the Blackpool first team, and he marked Felliani in a friendly against Everton tonight.

And here are photos of my two prized possesions, one of which took on extra significance this week

The autograph is the last one in the book, the whole squad from the 99/00 season signed it. My dad worked with someone whos son was an apprentice in the same year as Ameobi and when on boot cleaning duty he did a whip round for me and got me those two peices of irreplacable memorabillia.
    Legend

ReputationRep:
    a soap(chavvy rubbish one too) actor used a relatives shop once. erm. thats it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmfao)
    I know (knew) M.J

too early?
    hehehehehehe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.