Turn on thread page Beta

Have you met anyone famous? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    My friend's sister's friend was asked for her number by Alex Pettifer JUST before he made Stormbreaker.

Apparently :rolleyes:

EDIT: I met the Chelsea football team whilst playing bowling, and some author. I forget her name though.
    Jsut to say, your sig still has adeboyoerptr.

ReputationRep:
    We used to own 2 generations of the Dulux dog. That's about as famous as it gets for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    i'm good friends with trent reznor and sandra bullock.
    Really? how?

Are you sure or did you just touch them or something? I touched mark owen, Take That.

ReputationRep:
    I (barely) know Rowetta from X-factor

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm friends with any famous people. I've had links to famous people, my favourite is that I went to the same high school as Liam and Noel Gallagher, some of the teachers who taught them used to tell us stories about them. Also my Mum's hairdresser used to be their Mum's hairdresser and I've heard stories about when she'd be talking about them to him and the other ladies getting their hair done. They used to live (and their Mum still does) about a five minute drive from us.

When I was really young an ex-Man City player used to live a few houses away from us, can't remember his name though, I'd have to ask, it was years ago and I was only really young.

I think my brother's mates with a mate of Micha Richards too.

And when I was little my family and me hung around at a big park with Steve Bruce and his family. Parents were talking to him whilst we were all playing on swings and stuff.

And I just thought I'd mention this because it's funny, Hasslelbaink, the ex-Chelsea player was staying at the same hotel as my uncle back when there was talk about him leaving Chelsea and he was watching the reports of it come in on the TV while he was in the gym on the treadmill, he was only warming up but his warm up was what the average person would be doing flat out.

And Eric Cantona was recently in my local corner shop.

I think there's other stories like that but I can't remember them right now and all of the stories I've mentioned actually are 100% true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmfao)
    Jsut to say, your sig still has adeboyoerptr.
    Yepp, shame really but LOL at Fabregas, Wenger and van Persie <3

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so... I am semi-engaged to Adam Woodyatt, who plays Ian Beale in East Enders. :p: (I would like to point out that I have more self respect than watching that show, it's a crock of ****. No offence, 'enders fans...) - when I was 4, I went to see Cinderella and he was playing Buttons. Now, I was quite mature and kind for my age, and I took pity on him during his monologue where he lamented "I'll never find anyone - no one will ever marry me!" so I screamed from the balcony, "DON'T WORRY, I'LL MARRY YOU BUTTONS!" - he was blatantly shocked/ horrified. He was like "erm... oh, how, how kind! Thank you!" - I took that as an acceptance.

Other than that:
    My old French teacher taught Kate Winslet.
    My friend is friends with James McAvoy.
    I've met Imogen Heap and she remembers me. :yy:
    I was in a Liverpool bar and some footballer dude stood on my friend's coat. No idea what his name was, because I couldn't give a ****. Possibly Robbie Fowler?
    My auntie was asked on a date by Robbie Williams.
    I once got smiled at by Jenny Bond in Sainsbury's.
    I know someone who is friends with Theo Walcott.

... short answer, no, I am not friends with anyone famous. Woe is me.

(But I plan to become Stephen Fry's friend. One day. ONE DAY. And I'm going to see Bill Bailey next week, and my friend and I are going to run round the back and wait for him to come out, and when he does, we're going to harass him until he talks to us and agrees to be our friend. Oh yes.)

ReputationRep:
    i know gok wan

ReputationRep:
    My dad is a pilot and has had a few famous people on the plane; spoken to Nelson Mandella, Williams sisters, Sven Goran Erikson and others I forget. I have a personalised message from Bear Grylls :thumbsup:

My friend was the kid in Mary Poppins (west end) and is in one scene in Harry Potter 6. He is definitely not famous though.

To answer the question. No. Just fancied a brag about my bear grylls message.

ReputationRep:
    ----

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you like to know.

ReputationRep:
    Not friends with anyone famous..

I have spoke (basically only said hello) to Kanye, Jay-z, Brandon Flowers (the guy from The Killers), Jeremiah (or whatever that guys name is who sings Birthday Sex) and a few other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moody28028)
    Erm my brother is/was friends with Tony Blair's son.
    Erm my friend was an extra in that Tormented film with Alex Pettifer (sp?) in.
    So no.
    my boyfriends mates house was in that film =]

ReputationRep:
    Nah!

ReputationRep:
    My dads best friend is a famous author, and his wife was head of News at the BBC until recently, which should be epic once I turn 18 for work experience
    And Sir Anthony Hopkins went to my sixth form, but that obviously wasn't recently so we hardly sit next to eachother in the common room.

Oh oh I keep rememering more, Doctor Who and Torchwood are filmed all around where I live so I've got used to seeing David Tennant on set, though I've never worked up the courage to say hello, and the episode with the giant bee was filmed in the mansion by my house :woo:

Oh and I am actually friends and next-door neighbours with JPR Williams, a few people might recognise the name and appreciate how cool that is.

ReputationRep:
    My dad is on first name terms with Seamus Heaney cause they grew up in the same town. He likes to think they're great buddies but they're not really

ReputationRep:
    no really no, but my moms uncle was the guy who invented the 1471 thing on the telephone where u can see who called last =]

ReputationRep:
    If I was, I wouldn't post it on here.

ReputationRep:
    Erin O'connor went to my school but ive only spoke to her a couple of times..not rele friends

ReputationRep:
    Ye, Good friends with Mitch from skins... don't know if he really counts as famous thou..
    went to the same school as dev but i haven't seen him for about 16 months... he's probably regarded as famous now.. after slumdog

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.