The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm friends with God.

yeah :rolleyes:
quite a few famous peoples kids go to my school but i'm not friends with any of them really.

other than that.. keria knightly went to the college i'm going to in september.

oh and my brothers girlfriend is the daughter of a very famous fashion designer..
Reply 322
That crap band D-side used to live across the road from me...I'd often pass them on the way to school, aha, and one day we knocked on their door and asked for their autographs XD Then they moved...
And that is all. Although my Dad DID know the ex-lib dem leader (can't for the life of me think of his name, the one who quit coz of alcohol) and apparently once lent him a record.
LizB
Oh and I met Rolf Harris once.

Best one so far! :biggrin: Was he lovely?
Reply 324
My cousin's been in a few things and is trying to get into the whole acting scene. I'll show off about it when he's famous lol.

EDIT: Oh and I talked to Haroon from the speaker a couple of times...but he's hardly famous lol.
My Dad used to sell insurance to Errol Brown who sung that song "You Sexy Thing" with Hot Chocolate... he even went to my Dad's office xmas party once :p: And there was an actress that my Dad had lunch with and gave me a cuddly rabbit when I was a baby. Can't remember who she was, was in one of the old sit-coms.
my mum used to be sort of friends with rob brydon
My good friend David knows Rupert Grint (Ron Weasly from Harry Potter) and has been to a few of his sisters parties. I will one day meet him myself!
Kylie Minogue and Alesha Dixon and yes I am serious!

Kylie Minogue used to buy things from my dad's newsagents in Richmond and I used to serve her on the tills most of the time and we knew each other by name aswell!

Alesha Dixon was in my sisters year at high school so she knew me through my sister and my sister still keeps in touch with her!

PS: If anybody know's Cheryl Cole PM Me Immediately! :woo:
Reply 329
Just thought I'd add that after seeing Lisa Backwell in passing whilst on my travels in Bristol I managed to get her number :cool:
It's funny how people think that a passing glance from a celebrity equals being 'friends with anyone famous.' Just because your nan's dog's sister knows cheryl cole does not make her your 'friend'. Get a grip people.
Muffinsss
I sat where Tom from McFly used to sit in Media Studies. That's right, he took Media Studies.

Was this at college? Because my college claims that Tom went there.
i'm friends with ash stymest, the model, but who isn't?

sir hugh orde is a family friend as well.
Not really 'famous' famous, but I'm friends with a few people in bands, couple of guys out of TBWD, Architects, Ghost of a Thousand, Dead Swans.
Reply 334
My cousin is an NHL ice Hockey player: Drew MacIntyre
Although I've only ever met him twice, once was when I went to his house when he was home in Canada and the other was at his wedding.
Reply 335
I know Lamar's (current black UK singer) sister.
Reply 336
Master.K
Kylie Minogue and Alesha Dixon and yes I am serious!

Kylie Minogue used to buy things from my dad's newsagents in Richmond and I used to serve her on the tills most of the time and we knew each other by name aswell!

Alesha Dixon was in my sisters year at high school so she knew me through my sister and my sister still keeps in touch with her!

PS: If anybody knows Cheryl Cole PM Me Immediately! :woo:

Would you like her number?
Reply 337
My boss is an MP, debatable whether they are famous or not though...
T-Star*
Anyone remember the singer Jojo?? Yeah, her :smile:

I love her :smile: cant believe she's having to go through a lawsuit!
I am friends with an ex premiership/England footballer who retired recently. Go to his house in Dorset a lot.

Latest