Turn on thread page Beta

Have you met anyone famous? watch

ReputationRep:
    Mitchell Hewer (?). He was in skins i think. Went to my school and was in my old tap dance class...

I know people directly related to famous people.

ReputationRep:
    My Mum's friend knows Kate Moss.
    Used to know one of the guys that did the program Changing Rooms too.
    I've met David Boreanez from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

ReputationRep:
    my mum used to hang out with peter kay when they were kids in the back streets :-D

ReputationRep:
    I'm good mates with David Vujanic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara592)
    ahh wicked! i know this is a long shot but i dont suppose you could help me get a ticket to see them in nottingham? il pay for the ticket...but theyve sold out
    Who're you wanting a ticket for sorry? I don't know, I'll try but it probably won't happen!

ReputationRep:
    Melanie Sykes.

also Gerry Marsden is related to me :facepalm:

Yes, yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends friends is a family friend to Lewis Hamilton and always goes round to the 'Hamiltons' as they call it for dinner...

so I don't know him, but they doo..

oooo I wish I knew Ewan MCregor though (L)

ReputationRep:
    aa

ReputationRep:
    No unfortunately. The rich and famous don't tend to frequent Grimsby....

Not sure why.

ReputationRep:
    some guy in a pub earlier told me they met the guy who played the original red power ranger beat that!

ReputationRep:
    Linvoy Primus

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I've met Satan a few times. I occassionally run errands for him too. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    well umm my friend was in a drama with ross kemp ages ago LOL
    and mutya buenas sisters used to go to my primary school and high school until year 11, oh and once i was in the medical room in like year 5 and i was sitting there unconscious (ok im being dramatic i just felt dizzy), when all of a sudden, MUTYA WALKED IN!!! she came to pick her sister up. when she came in the medical room i was about to faint lmao cos you know, when i was 10 the sugababes were a big deal LOL it was like mother teresa stepped into the room
    mutya :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    A good friend of mine is Orlando Bloom's nephew.

Does that count?
    i know a guy who is orlando bloom's cousin lol

ReputationRep:
    Used to know a famous MP.

ReputationRep:
    A play boy model went to my school.. I've forgot her name, she was the first english person to be one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suis Je Bovvered ?)
    She's actually a really nice and kind person...so i dunno how you seem to have formed such a bad judgement of her :confused:
    Because I recall seeing her in a television program in which she presented herself as a malignant, avaricious person whose preoccupation lay with fame and chart positions as opposed to producing decent music. It just irks me slightly to see talentless and uninspiring people become popular whilst there are many fantastic musicians who are severely underappreciated.

That's my reason anyway, be it right or wrong.

ReputationRep:
    My mate's an Olympic 2012 hopeful. I don't know anyone famous, but I've met SAS (music people - not the military dudes).

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.