The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Yeah, a friend of a friend had their video on You've Been Framed.
~ Mandy
Oh, and Sooty once squirted me with his water pistol :yes:

no way me too, i thought i was special :frown:
Anton Du Beke and Kelly Holmes.

**** yeah.
My dad grew up playing with Tim Berners-Lee (who invented the world wide web) and one of my family members was the Finance Minister of Rhodesia and the Treasurer of Cambridge University.
Reply 404
Architeer

Tony Blair, wife and kids (have not met myself, but his wife is my friend's 2nd cousin)

lol
Reply 405
killerjane
Who're you wanting a ticket for sorry? :smile: I don't know, I'll try but it probably won't happen!

haha sorry i forgot to add that! it was hockey :smile:
dont worry if you cant though!
thanks anyway :smile:
i know me and im a bit of a youtube celebrity

im friends with chris mcfeely (voice commentator on transformers dvds) and gregg berger (voice actor from various tv shows and computer games)
Reply 407
There's this new guy in Eastenders who's in a wheelchair. His mum works at my school and I'm mates with his cousin :smile:

That's about it, really. I don't even watch Eastenders.
Smtn
lol

My friend's mum is cherie Blairs 1st cousin.

Why lol?
Reply 409
I've been friends with Michael Jackson since I was a small child. :smile:
Reply 410
Do Ice hockey players count?

If not I guess my uncle once being top choice to renovate Newcastle United players' houses is about as good as it gets.

Someone i once knew (and have since fallen out of touch with) ran off with Nobby Solano's wife?
Pandabär
Pixie Lott was in my drama GCSE class.

She's quite nice.

That's pretty cool!

I don't really know anyone famous... a guy in my school was a cousin of Daniel Radcliffe...one of my friends dad used to go running with Paula Radcliffe... Dizzee Rascal came into where I used to work, and my friend served him his full english breakfast lol, and he gave evryone free tickets to his gig (i had to work tho, ugh)...have met princess anne, and princess Diana when I was younger.
The actor Ian McShane (Lovejoy) is my Dad's cousin.
Myfriends friend knows usher.
~ Mandy
She was my favourite member of Steps. I miss Steps :frown:

I did a placement with somebody whose friend is related to one of the 118 guys. I was way too impressed when she told me that :blush:

Oh, and Sooty once squirted me with his water pistol :yes:

Actually well jealous!!
Reply 415
my friend is a first cousin of dev patel the guy in slumdog millionnaire
i have a friend who plays for QPR. We went to the same secondary school His name's Antonio German- we were in the same year. Used to be in my languages class, a dick but quite funny
Reply 417
Richard Hammond Twice :wink:

a few others.
I know people who know the guy who plays Cook from Skins (Jack O'Connell).

Footballer Lee Carsley used to live near me and walked his dog around a lot. He always waved when he walked past. Nice bloke.

My mate has played for England under 16s.

Bristol City defender Lewin Nyatanga went to my school.
Somebody off Hollyoaks, a popular DeviantArtist, couple of poetry award winners, son of a global haulage company.

Latest