The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Michael Ball, Brian Conley, (both famous to me! :tongue:) Phill Jupitus
Oh and Sheridan Smith, Duncan James and Jill Halfpenny
Reply 561
Not met, but see Manu/Man City players around Manchester. Ferdinand, Scholes among others.
James May gave the speech at my graduation, and also gave a quick talk at my college shindig afterwards.

Blue, the boyband, performed at my high school.

That's it. Check out my star-studded credentials.
Brian Cox. What a lovely man.
Mike Tyson (had picture taken on a plane with him), Jamie Redknapp, Gary Lineker.
Neil Patrick Harris in New York. He's not as funny in person, unsurprisingly. Lovely guy though! Got a picture <3 Why oh why is he gay?!
Tim Burton (A HUGE deal for me. Nearly had a heart attack!)
Helena Bonham-Carter
Alan Rickman
Jamie Campbell-Bower
Johnny Depp
Jacqueline Wilson
The Cheeky Girls (however I doubt they count as 'famous'!)
Original post by skyhigh!
Not met, but see Manu/Man City players around Manchester. Ferdinand, Scholes among others.

That must be so cool, well it would be for me anyway. *Not the city players*
Met Olly Murs in Selfridges, stalked him for 15mins before my friend asked him for a photo. :love:

Met J.K. Rowling and the cast from Harry Potter at 5th film premiere. Got J.K's autograph and she spoke to me and got on telly :excited:
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Tim Burton (A HUGE deal for me. Nearly had a heart attack!)
Helena Bonham-Carter
Alan Rickman

Jamie Campbell-Bower
Johnny DeppJacqueline Wilson
The Cheeky Girls (however I doubt they count as 'famous'!)

:eek: JEALOUS!
I met the Brazilian National Football Team Coach and the players :smile:

Oh, and the Prince of Spain.
Original post by Luceria
Not famous. But I walked straight past Alfie Enouch (Dean Thomas in Harry Potter) in Westminster, London.
It made me go :awesome: .. Like, what are the chances of a devoted Harry Potter fan like myself seeing someone from the cast?

But yeah.. had been cooler if had not been an 'extra', and rather Alan Rickman or something!

Aww Dean Thomas is quite sexy! Have been dying to meet Alan Rickman but he never turns up to damn premieres :frown:
Original post by kas12
Bear grylls, cool!

How and where? lol

I could speak to him for ages

I went to a production company for work experience, and he was doing voice over's there.

my tiny claim to fame.
Reply 573
vivien leigh briefly, carl barat from the libertines, dennis bergkamp (arsenal player), les dennis, seen jonathan ross (at a wedding) and know his co host andy davies :L also princes of saudi arabia - my grandparents knew a lot of famous people like the who's drummer etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 574
aunt is a famous personal trainer so met quite a few famous people
Tony Adams....:smile:
david cameron, alistair campbel, vince cable, Jo Brand, Earl spencer, Deborah meaden, that's all i think.
Paul and Barry Chuckle!
Reply 578
Yeah i met John Carew with some gorgeous girl outside of the Bullring.

Said hello, i'm a big fan of your game and keep up the good form. He just smiled and said 'thanks'.

He looked too smooth in a leather jacket.
David Tennant, Billie Piper, Noel Clarke, Anthony Head, Nicky Wire and Maggot for Goldie Lookin' Chain (lol)
I was in doctor who for a few seconds, yes.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest