Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you met anyone famous? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I 'met' Jeremy Clarkson at a little airport in Botswana whilst on safari.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Princess Diana. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Narinder Dhami, if she counts! lol she came to my library AND i got her autograph...:p:

O yeah, Amir Khan! He lives in my area and is my best friends brothers best friend.

ReputationRep:
    Ive met Steve Redgrave and Ace from Gladiator, back in the days.

ReputationRep:
    I walked right past Jimmy Carr (am quite a fan of him actually) and he was on his own! Wasn't sure if it was him first initially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusfox)
    On another note, my ex girlfriend used to work at Anfield when she was at uni in Liverpool. She has no interest in football, however. She once made tea for Gary Lineker, and had no idea who he was.

Marcus
    I think I need her job!

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Hamilton at budapest airport, Colin Mcrae, Sir Jackie Stewart, David Coulthard, Jenson Button, Jeremy Clarkson(twice), Richard Hammond, lunch with David Prowse (darth Vader), Bono numerous times, Johnny Herbert, Fabrizio Giovanardi, Tom Chiltern, Robbie Kerr, Jacques Villeneuve, Mark Webber, The Fratelli's, Kirsten O'Brian, Tamara Ecclestone, Frank Bruno, Hunter from Gladiators, James Bourne from Busted (complete and utter *******), Drummer from Son of Dork(hate his music but guy is quality), Owen Hargreaves, Freddy Eastwood

theres more but i think this list gives the idea...great to have links into motorsports too, lol

ReputationRep:
    I met James May from Top Gear earlier this year at a book signing. He was a true gentleman and apologised for the rubbish weather

Wolf from Gladiators.

ReputationRep:
    I've met the chuckle brothers.

We may as well end this thread right now becuase no-one is going to top that!

ReputationRep:
    Beth Ditto, in Manchester. By Christ she's obnoxious.

Also, jealous of nothingspek -_-

At least I'd have known Roger Daltrey's name!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

Julia Roberts, Rihanna, Keifer Sutherland, Haley Joel Osment (several times, he lived in my building.. sixth sense kid), Mary Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton, Julia Stiles, Claire Danes, Britney Spears, Peter Frampton, Carlos Santana, Celine Dion, James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano and the rest of the cast), Bruce Springsteen, Kelsey Grammar, John Mayer, Brandon Flowers and the Killers, Louis XIV, OAR, Howie Day, Howie Mandel, Tommy Shaw and Styx, Journey, Def Lepard, Kerry Washington, Sarah Jessica Parker... and more.

Ew that sounds disgusting. I'm not celeb crazed or anything, I promise.

Ok. I cheated. I worked in entertainment PR and lived in Greenwich Village (met a lot of them at clubs). My parents were also big gamblers and my aunt ran a concert venue.

ReputationRep:
    I met Crabbe and Goyle from harry potter once. Well the actors that play them anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kane_Is_Able)
    Hmm.

Julia Roberts, Rihanna, Keifer Sutherland, Haley Joel Osment (several times, he lived in my building.. sixth sense kid), Mary Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton, Julia Stiles, Claire Danes, Britney Spears, Peter Frampton, Carlos Santana, Celine Dion, James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano and the rest of the cast), Bruce Springsteen, Kelsey Grammar, John Mayer, Brandon Flowers and the Killers, Louis XIV, OAR, Howie Day, Howie Mandel, Tommy Shaw and Styx, Journey, Def Lepard, Kerry Washington, Sarah Jessica Parker... and more.

Ew that sounds disgusting. I'm not celeb crazed or anything, I promise.

Ok. I cheated. I worked in entertainment PR and lived in Greenwich Village (met a lot of them at clubs). My parents were also big gamblers and my aunt ran a concert venue.
    Out of all of those I wouldn't mind meeting Kelsey Grammer.

ReputationRep:
    I met Joe Pasquale in a brothel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Wolf from Gladiators.
    I'm jealous. I've met Kaya Scodelario who plays Effy in Skins. I've met Ken Livingstone and Lee Jasper too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    Oof, what an unfortunate experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    Out of all of those I wouldn't mind meeting Kelsey Grammer.
    Right? He was lovely. He was attending a wedding at the same place my uncle was getting married. Really great guy.

Yeah a lot of those people are pretty underwhelming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Unk)
    (Original post by Planto)
    Oof, what an unfortunate experience.
    It was, I don't like Joe Pasquale.

ReputationRep:
    They're big stars alright, but I wouldn't care a toss about meeting them, unless I could take advantage of their influence to my own ends.

Kelsey Grammer is a dude, though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.