Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Amitabh Bachchan - really really really famous Bollywood Actor. Pretty much anyone asian will know who he is.
    Also Hunter & Jet from gladiators.
    That's about it I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvenPrincess)
    John Barrowman, quite a few times (about 8!!!!), such a lovely guy!!
    Also met his sister Carole E. Barrowman!
    <3 <3 8 times!!? I take it you've been to all the tours and signings then

I have also met the above :P, Sharon Osbourne, Natalie (I think it was) from the apprentice a few series ago, she lived down the road I used to walk to the station :P. Umm I think that's it

Edit: And of course Scott Gill, who's less famous but still famous in the JB fanworld

ReputationRep:
    Justin Timberlake in the business class lounge in LA. Chyeaaah! :cool:

The Kooks also and lead singer from Klaxons.

ReputationRep:
    Richard Dunne, Vinnie Jones, Tony Cottee, Steve Lomas

Also, some old fellow who scored five goals for West Ham in one half back in the 60s or 70s. Can't remember him properly, but he did love to tell that story about how he scored five goals for West Ham in one half back in the 60s or 70s.

ReputationRep:
    Quilla Constance complimented my hair (youtube her, she's mad).
    Steve Strange yanked me out of a nightclub queue for being a regular at his monthly event. (literally- such a surreal thought of 'I'm holding hands with the man whose autobiography I got for Christmas...')
    Had the most bizarre night with this model that spanned 3 clubs and an impromptu vodka-and-dorritos picnic on Shoreditch high street.

They were all last night actually, still a bit eeep! and makes doing this stupid essay EVEN MORE DULL :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I hugged Adam Lazzara <3

ReputationRep:
    I met Larry David! i was sat in the lobby of a hotel in New York where he was filming (i didnt know) and he walked into the lobby, sat on a char near me, and asked if he could borrow a lighter. i was like 'yeah ok.. WTF YOU ARE LARRY DAVID'

ReputationRep:
    Seb Coe
    Most of Wigan Athletic footballers
    Most of the england womens rugby union team
    Some of the Sale Sharks team
    Gill Burns (ex England rugby player)
    Some Ultimate frisbee champion
    A ME B (rapper that goes to my college)

ReputationRep:

The singer is my uncle. My nan adopted him and his brothers when they were kids and brought them up. Think he's doing shows at the moment. :-)

Woman off of Come Outside - I was at a pantomime when I was like 5 and was called on stage along with a few other kids. She got us to sing nursery rhymes but I was the only one who would (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

...My sister and brother in law met the Chuckle Brothers as well.

ReputationRep:
    Mike Tyson a few months back.

I've now shook the hand of two rapists

ReputationRep:
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Michael McIntyre
    Hayley Williams <3
    Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden's drummer =])
    oh and Darren Shan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonski)
    Mike Tyson a few months back.

I've now shook the hand of two rapists
    :eek:

How? When? Where?

I'm jealous

ReputationRep:
    James Alexandrou (I had no idea who he was until someone told me), Jamie Staff, Carol Lee Scott (aka Grotbags), Angellica Bell (presented 50/50 at one point)

ReputationRep:
    Danny Maddix

ReputationRep:
    Celebs I have met: Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray, Lady gaga, JLS, One Direction (alone with them in subway ), Matt cardle, basically all the x factor contestants. Leona Lewis. Rachel Adedeji (spoke to her on the train)
    Celebs I have seen up close and personal or in concert: Demi lovato, JLS, Robbie williams, Lady Gaga, The saturdays, Margret thatcher (was in her office!) The whole of the arsenal squad, Kylie minogue, Lilly Allen, Jay Z, Alicia keys, Noel and Liam Callager, The saturdays, Jordan sparks.
    Celebs I am about to meet: Tinie Tempah, Rihanna, Glee cast, Justin beiber, Take that.

ReputationRep:
    I met Janis from Corrie in Sainsbury's. Met former Goalkeeper Peter Enckleman.

My dad, uncle and step bro have met loads though: Steven Gerrard on a regular basis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Muhammed Ali, Frank Bruno, Jamie Carragher, Craig Bellamy, Brad Friedel, basically all the northern PL footballers (when they played for northern teams), Bill Kazmaier and a few more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Contrad!ction.)

The singer is my uncle. My nan adopted him and his brothers when they were kids and brought them up. Think he's doing shows at the moment. :-)

Woman off of Come Outside - I was at a pantomime when I was like 5 and was called on stage along with a few other kids. She got us to sing nursery rhymes but I was the only one who would (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

...My sister and brother in law met the Chuckle Brothers as well.
    The Chuckle Brothers filmed along my street once! I remember when I was about 9 or 10 watching it and then being like :eek: THATS MY STREET! ''MUM'' ''what?'' ''LOOK THATS OUR STREET AND THE CHUCKLE BROTHER'S ARE ON IT WALKING, LOOK!'' ''okay.....that's nice dear'' ''No Mum you don't get it, the CHUCKLE BROTHERS have walked on the same street I'VE walked on!''
    Well that's my claim to fame! I think it's a pretty good one xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    This kinda stems from the other topic i guess. Just wondering if youve met any celebrities irl?

Ive met sinbad out of brookside (hes also in corrie now, owns the chippie but i cant remember the name of his character). I met him at manchester airport about 4 years ago.

I met alex zane in august of last year when i was on a night out in newquay. I almost had a heart attack.

And i met Jimmy Carr on the 7th of march after seeing him live. he was really lovely actually.
    Johnny Rotten in Luton Airport!

ReputationRep:
    ive met kimi raikkonen f1 champ 2007
    ive even got a pic with him

ReputationRep:
    I saw Liza Minelli in New York lmao...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.