Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Snoop Dogg walked past me in New York airport.

People i went to school with are famous now

Jim Sturgess being one of them (i still have a really old tape of a band he was in at school haha)

ReputationRep:
    When I was 10 David Beckham lived near my nan. We saw him in a coffee shop and he signed my manc united shirt.

ReputationRep:
    I was in Starbucks a couple of months ago getting my normal coffee and whilst I was waiting, I stepped back in the queue thinking no one was there but I accidentally stepped on someone. I turned around to say sorry, and it was Claudia Schiffer!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and the day after that I went to get a waffle for my lunch break from Wafflemeister in Notting Hill and I felt someone stare at me whislt I gobbled this belgian chocolate with marshmallows and strawberries topped waffle, so I looked up and it was Matt Cardle (this was about the middle of X Factor and I didn't recognise him, I just thought he was a weird man looking at me until someone went "MAAAAAATTT I LOVE YOUUUUU!"

ReputationRep:
    Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson! They were filming "Shanghai Knights" in greenwich, London, right near my primary school when i was in year 6. They came over and had a brief talk with the fans/ shook hands etc. Both were really nice

ReputationRep:
    Jools Holland, i did work experience at his studio in Greenwich and Ian Wright at Lewisham hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomHards)
    Jools Holland and Ian Wright
    Oh het the music man, got a studio in greenwich right? Jools ofc, not you

ReputationRep:
    John Barrowman. That's the only one I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Carr
    Duncan from Blue (haha!)
    Sheridan Smith

Yea, that's about it!
    My Aunty was in Harry Potter, so has met all the stars of that.
    And my Uncle was in Hamlet with David Tennant.

I guess that's kind of cool, even though I didn't actually meet them...?

Oh and my friend got a phone call from Matt Cardle on her birthday.
    And my other friend saw Harrison Ford walking down the street in Oxford once.

ReputationRep:
    one of the x factor peeps who just missed getting to lives this year went into the sexual health clinic where my friend works hahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I walked past one half of Diva Fever yesterday. Outside Her Majesty's Pleasure in Leicester....

ReputationRep:
    Jonas Brothers, Blue, The Saturdays, Shayne Ward, Chico (lol), Olly Murs, Danny from The Script, Adam Lambert.

And more that I don't remember.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Gordon Ramsay through a window once! :P: obviously that doesn't count though

ermmm.. I don't think I've actually met any celebrities except Elliot Minor, who aren't very famous at all!

ReputationRep:

epic win ;D

ReputationRep:
    I'll send anyone in here my autograph if they want?

Its like this
    Left Hand Drive

ReputationRep:
    Serge from Kasabian - Met him outside the stage door before the gig and asked if we could but tickets (as we were planning on buying of touts) so he asked us to write down our names and he put us on the VIP list!

ReputationRep:
    Literally bumped into Leonardo Di Caprio in Boston

ReputationRep:
    I was once in a restaurant and Lee Mack sat on the table next to me

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend met Princess Julia in the smoking room of a club she was DJing at on Friday, and did the civilised 'Hi, *kiss* I'm [blah blah blah]' thing.

...and then an hour later after some people were a little too generous with their stimulants she peered down at us with the biggest WTF expression ever as we sat on the floor pressed against the glass DJ booth trying to stroke the fairy lights inside it and smelling each other's hair.

ReputationRep:
    I walked past Alfie Enouch (Dean Thomas in the Harry Potter films) , outside Westminster Chapel in London. He has a really small role in the films, but as a big Harry Potter fan, I still thought it was cool . :rolleyes: lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.