The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

met toure years ago,
also I got thanked by Boris Johnson the other night!
Reply 661
Rhod Gilbert?

My gran was offered a drink by the guy from the stereophonics :colone:
Original post by adam_zed
met toure years ago,
also I got thanked by Boris Johnson the other night!

How I would love to meet Boris Johnson.

Hopefully I will have my second celebrity encounter in April - I'm going to see Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire director)'s production of Frankenstein on closing night, so hopefully I'll get to meet him, Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock!), Jonny Lee Miller and Naomie Harris (the crazy sea monster lady from Pirates of the Carribean)!
Reply 663
Prince Charles. He came to my primary school god knows how long ago now. Shook his hand :smile:
Reply 664
Elliot Minor, YouMeAtSix, Fightstar and Michael Schumacher and other F1 drivers
Reply 665
I've never met any one very exciting.
Except I met Gordon Brown last week.
I've met and spoken to that bloke who plays Gary from Eastenders, (he lives round here) he's come into work a couple of times and I've helped him with a question about lobsters.
Andy Powell, Martin Turner, Bob Skeat, Muddy Manninen, Thjis van Leer, Piere van der Linden, Bob Skeat, Muddy Manninen.

Can't think of any more that I've actually met, but I have seen Anthony from Blue, Mark Knopfler and Phil Collins.
Met the chuckle brothers when i was younger ;D
Jacqueline Wilson, if that counts...

Ooh and Nigel Farage (notorious UKIP leader):colone:
some of my high school classmates are now celebs :p:
avram grant in a dark swiss cottage street... eek
My friend is Rick Astley's niece. :smug:
David Pleat.
Sean Paul.
Dave Prowse (the guy who played me in the movies).
Matt Jansen.
Ronnie Clayton (recently deceased, England captain in the late fifties).
Kevin Gallacher.
I jumped on Lee Carsley's car.
Brad Friedel.
I saw Mick McCarthy in a petrol station last August, Warwick services going Northbound, at around midnight. He was too scary looking to talk to.
Ian Woan.
David Miliband - stayed with him for two hours while he visited my school.
Reply 675
Orlando Bloom! at a buddhist conference thing because my mums a buddhist and so is he and i just happened to be there. It was awesome!
Also Malorie Blackman, and an old blue peter presenter used to live a few doors up from me...
Original post by RabbitCFH
My friend is Rick Astley's niece. :smug:

Rick Astley's sister's cat used to give me evils through the window. Little ginger bastard (the cat, not Rick).
Original post by CheesyBeans
Rick Astley's sister's cat used to give me evils through the window. Little ginger bastard (the cat, not Rick).

Lies. :unimpressed:
I was like 3 feet away from Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol once. We made eye contact, and he smiled at me. ... It was at a Snow Patrol concert once though. Not sure if it counts :wink:
Original post by RabbitCFH
Lies. :unimpressed:

Why would I be lying?

Latest