Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you met anyone famous? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was like 3 feet away from Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol once. We made eye contact, and he smiled at me. ... It was at a Snow Patrol concert once though. Not sure if it counts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Lies. :unimpressed:
    Why would I be lying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    Why would I be lying?
    Hm, so you're not. In this case you're almost as cool as me. Like, close but no cigar.

ReputationRep:
    Paul Rudd...I sat across the guy on the subway and didn't recognize him until we got off at the next stop....and yes i did shout 'Slappin the Baaass' at him to which he just turned around and smiled :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Hm, so you're not. In this case you're almost as cool as me. Like, close but no cigar.
    Well most people are impressed that I'm from the same place as Rick Astley but as soon as I mention the cat it blows their minds!

ReputationRep:
    The bass guitarist from Franz Ferdinand was my bass guitar teacher for 4 years before going to play with the band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shmeiks)
    Casually stood behind Jeremy Clarkson in an airport, he then dropped his book so there was a scramble as people tried to pick it up for him. ~Needless to say I succeeded and got a man-nod as I handed it back to him.

Aw that would be class-your so lucky :-)

ReputationRep:
    yup, before i used to have that star-struck mentality..in retrospect i'm glad to have realised they're just normal people like us

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.