Turn on thread page Beta

Have you met anyone famous? watch

ReputationRep:
    From a previous thread:

(Original post by Profesh)
    My Mother beat Simon Pegg's Mum in an audition at our local amateur-theatre (and this was despite his providing her with an audition-tape beforehand, courtesy of a close friend, to assist with the required Welsh dialect). Consequently, we are now the proud owners of a unique Rob Brydon audio-cassette, and two prints (signed) depicting various scenes from 'Shawn Of The Dead'.

Also, a friend of mine is the great-grandson of philosopher Mary Midgley, to whom he owes his middle-name; he presently attends Oxford, and his name is Sheridan (in case you should wish to stalk him).

I'd tell you if I could post as anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    No, but my friends have a famous friend whom is me

ReputationRep:
    Sadly no, although I did go to primary school with a future Premiership footballer, an actress who was in a film and a few fairly well known tv shows, and someone who is in shampoo ads. Where did my life go so wrong, lol

ReputationRep:
    my friend's stepmum is stevo's cousin, so i met him once, met the cast fromm smart when i was 12 and on the show, but apart from that, none

ReputationRep:
    My cousin was in a mcdonalds tv ad.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my neighbour is Jk rowling

I am friends with Julia Roberts , Sandra Bullock and the whole cast of friends

They call me all the time......

ReputationRep:
    Nope though my aunty used to go out for drinks with Robbie William, I don't know if she still does.

My step-nan is something important in the Norweigan government.

A few Norweigan newspapers have said my uncle is one of their most notorious criminals. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    i met jaqueline wilson when i was little, and i went to school with mutya from the sugababes' sisters
    they were quite ****gy tbh

ReputationRep:
    I pissed in the same urinal as Frank Lampard (not at the same time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    I love how these threads get littered with:

'My Nan's uncle's best friends sister's cat whose previous owner was a truck driver from Kent, well...his brother is mates with Bruce Willis's uncle's best friend's, sisters dog.'

Or something to that effect :rofl:
    Yeah well I don't even care because a girl I work with's ex boyfriends Mum used to be a dinner lady at the school Gary Barlow went to :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    She's second hottest in my eyes, and I think her character's absolutely awesome. She's a blast in real life too, absolutely nuts.

Proof enough?

was this at wakestock?

ReputationRep:
    My brother used to work with John Tickle.
    And i hooked up with a girl who's cousin is Ben Barnes (the actor who played Prince Caspian)
    And a mate of mine went out with the daughter of the bloke who originally played Oliver Twist.

ReputationRep:
    been to ginny weasley's house a few years ago when she had a party and have often been at the same party/person's house as her and have spoken to her a few times...

so no not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedrummer123)
    was this at wakestock?
    Nope, WOMAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    Nope, WOMAD
    I'm jealous i didn't meet her there, damn it

ReputationRep:
    yea, a few gareth gates ,michelle heaton ,nicky graham.

ReputationRep:
    Related to someone famous.

No famous friends though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    Yeah well I don't even care because a girl I work with's ex boyfriends Mum used to be a dinner lady at the school Gary Barlow went to :haughty:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Dad works for BBC radio, he isn't famous though, when I was younger I thought it was simply amazing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.