Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    first they brought isaac in so that noirin gets kicked out (she got 60% of the vote)
    and now they have to vote to save people (so that bea doesn't go). Pretty obvious that hira will leave as no-one would want to save her.
    anyone agree?

ReputationRep:
    I think noirin would have gone anyway. Im not complaining that hira would go.. she does nothing! If they change the voting format to suit a situation where the interesting people stay.. so be it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, definitely. They knew Beea would go so decided to change the whole system. It worked out well for them as they can now say they have a valid reason for doing so as Siavas refused to vote and Marcu broke the voting rules by influencing the vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JmsG)
    I think noirin would have gone anyway. Im not complaining that hira would go.. she does nothing! If they change the voting format to suit a situation where the interesting people stay.. so be it.
    the main reason noirin went was because of the way she dropped siavash.
    shes pretty shallow tbh not that id ever go mear her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    the main reason noirin went was because of the way she dropped siavash.
    shes pretty shallow tbh not that id ever go mear her
    She was messing with all the guys' heads though before she dumped siavash. She was just a cocktease and I think she would have gone regardless but that siavash thing was the last straw.

ReputationRep:
    BB edit their highlights show and are obsessed with creating roles for people rather than letting Big Brother be as it is.

The eviction votes aren't really rigged but BB are trying too hard to create things rather than just showing us what's happening.

Examples are the 'hot alpha male' which first was Kris, but he was voted out despite editing tactics, they bring a load of new housemates including Tom, but he walked. Issac comes in both to create drama and be the 'hot alpha male' but he leaves.

Currently they're trying to create Bea as 'the complete *****' by messing around with editing rather than the reality which is that she is a *****er who is more intelligent than the others and is trying to win (which is the point).

Also they tried really hard to make Noirin the 'sexy vixen' but in truth (live feed) she was incredibly immature (more so then suggested on highlights) and hateful.

So not rigging necessarily, but trying their legal best to progress the show how they want it. And it's failing, coinciding with the final nail of BB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    first they brought isaac in so that noirin gets kicked out (she got 60% of the vote)
    and now they have to vote to save people (so that bea doesn't go). Pretty obvious that hira will leave as no-one would want to save her.
    anyone agree?
    dude, get a mod to delete that, and start another one with a poll with all the names :top:

ReputationRep:
    I'd vote for Hira. I think she's lovely ^_^

I would have liked to see Bea go but because she's good entertainment the producers don't want to let her go.

ReputationRep:
    Noirin would have gone anyway because of they way she acted in the last week or two. But i do agree that the voting this week is a bit odd. It means that the people that are actually liked will get less votes because people might think that they will get enough votes anyway and not vote for them (if that makes sense haha) and the likes of Hira probably won't get many votes either because she doesn't really do much...

ReputationRep:
    When Bea first went in, I thought "kerching, totally my type." Tall, elegant, compassionate (at first) and fun loving.

I've been eating my words this past week. What a ******* horrible, spiteful bully of a woman. I suppose she's still okay to look at, but she frowns far too much and it creases her forehead. I'm watching Biggie with earplugs next week.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.