Turn on thread page Beta

Want to use steroids watch

ReputationRep:
    blah

ReputationRep:
    lol ok

very informative post.

ReputationRep:
    And I said..thats not a cow, thats my wife!

ReputationRep:
    FYI, I looked up some info on Steroids and changed my mind.

ReputationRep:
    did deca **** put you off?

ReputationRep:
    Is it the part about the shrinking balls? It's always that when I talk to people. They would rather be fat with a healthy set of balls then a chiseled hunk with tiny maracas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    Is it the part about the shrinking balls? It's always that when I talk to people. They would rather be fat with a healthy set of balls then a chiseled hunk with tiny maracas.
    Testicular atrophy isn't perminant...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh ive heard it makes your **** shrink...Is that actually true or just one of those myth thingys?

In any case steroids = bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_Kay)
    Yeh ive heard it makes your **** shrink...Is that actually true or just one of those myth thingys?

In any case steroids = bad
    how you know there bad, if you dont even know if they shrink your ****?

im not pro steroids or anti, but most people just read propaganda and believe and don't find the truth for themselves

ReputationRep:
    they can have a wide range of effects such as, roid rage, growing of breasts, shrunkern balls, difficulty getting an erection, death etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    being fat or obese with healthy balls would be worst in the long run health wise.

Peoples balls shrink, when there putting in excessive amounts, or for a long time, testosterone, so the nuts stop producing it, because the bodys already got enough.

it doesnt last, and it only happens if your abusing test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashley.W.)
    how you know there bad, if you dont even know if they shrink your ****?

im not pro steroids or anti, but most people just read propaganda and believe and don't find the truth for themselves

Well i know a bit about them, just not in detail. I know that excessive use of certain ones can cause you to have outburts of rage. That the ones that reduce muscle aches and let you train for longer can cause you to damage your muscles since your over-doing it and the damage can permanent. I remember something about someones muscles exploding? I cant quite remember what but im sure that was to do with steroids...

I guess it all comes down to which ones your taking. But then like you said, i havent actually read too much into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    they can have a wide range of effects such as, roid rage, growing of breasts, shrunkern balls, difficulty getting an erection, death etc
    Thats wrong aswell, these are all side effects of abusing them, like alcohol if you abuse that your likely to **** you liver up.

Roid rage isn't fact either

where did you learn this?

it amazes me that people talk about stuff when they haven't properly looked into it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats wrong aswell, these are all side effects of abusing them, like alcohol if you abuse that your likely to **** you liver up.

Roid rage isn't fact either

where did you learn this?

it amazes me that people talk about stuff when they haven't properly looked into it.
    Calm down, where did i say you get a heart attack from taking a small dosage? Its a side effect of the drug is all i'm saying. Roid rage, - theres even evidence to support it can cause depression when abused.

Yeah alcohol can cause liver disease, alcohol kills more than most drugs.

Adonis knows and adonis says deca **** so theres no slander

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_Kay)
    Well i know a bit about them, just not in detail. I know that excessive use of certain ones can cause you to have outburts of rage. That the ones that reduce muscle aches and let you train for longer can cause you to damage your muscles since your over-doing it and the damage can permanent. I remember something about someones muscles exploding? I cant quite remember what but im sure that was to do with steroids...

I guess it all comes down to which ones your taking. But then like you said, i havent actually read too much into it.

like alot of people, you took what the media have said as fact, i do sometimes.

I go to a gym that an ex pro uses, so talked alot to him, researched alot, looked at all points of views..

i was considering them myself, but choose to carry on naturally.

using steroids doesnt make you angry, if a person is angry before he takes them, hes just going to be a bigger angry person.
    If someones placid before, theyll be placid during.

They help your muscles recover quicker after working out, so they grow in a shorter amount of time.

That dude whos muscles exploded was called greg valentiono. you tube him, and the whole bodybuilding community hate him because hes like the worst example of a group of people, like hitler and austrians. his muscles exploded because he was injecting an oil, that didnt help him grow, just filled up the room, like filling a balloon with water, it wasnt a steroid.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, where did i say you get a heart attack from taking a small dosage? Its a side effect of the drug is all i'm saying. Roid rage, - theres even evidence to support it can cause depression when abused.

Yeah alcohol can cause liver disease, alcohol kills more than most drugs.

haha sorry, dint mean to seem nasty, it just does my nut in when people jump on something when they aint thought about it.

abusing anything, can cause problems, but the majority of people who dabble in an illegal drug or something, dont abuse it to them levels.

it is also medically beneficial, in hrt.
    it use to be legal till it got abused, like most things,

ReputationRep:

that can be avoided aswell, if the person who chose to try it, looked into it a bit more

ReputationRep:

I go to a gym that an ex pro uses, so talked alot to him, researched alot, looked at all points of views..

using steroids doesnt make you angry, if a person is angry before he takes them, hes just going to be a bigger angry person.

They help your muscles recover quicker after working out, so they grow in a shorter amount of time.

That dude whos muscles exploded was called greg valentiono. you tube him, and the whole bodybuilding community hate him because hes like the worst example of a group of people, like hitler and austrians. his muscles exploded because he was injecting an oil, that didnt help him grow, just filled up the room, like filling a balloon with water, it wasnt a steroid.
    Just googled that man and now I feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    haha sorry, dint mean to seem nasty, it just does my nut in when people jump on something when they aint thought about it.

abusing anything, can cause problems, but the majority of people who dabble in an illegal drug or something, dont abuse it to them levels.

it is also medically beneficial, in hrt.
    it use to be legal till it got abused, like most things,
    Yea I know people get given them after cancer for example

I thought they still were legal?

that can be avoided aswell, if the person who chose to try it, looked into it a bit more
    It depends on who you are, some people get different effects

ReputationRep:

Ahh fair enough. I will google him when i can be bothered xD in a lazy mood. I havent looked much into bodybuilding drugs since its never interested me much. I dont agree with em tho However thats my own view.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.