Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bodybuilding rolemodels? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: @Adonis

No worries.

Back on topic. Circla 1.20 in this video he talks about leg presses being the best exercises for legs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3EXm...e=channel_page

This angered me.

ReputationRep:
    Bwhahahahaha!
    http://www.vicsnatural.com/pages/about.shtml

"He employs Eastern philosophy, quantum physics, proverbs, and right brain applications like imagination and intuition into his training. Vic explains"

I wish I could use that quantum **** in my workouts.

ReputationRep:
    Frank Zane, definitely

May not have the best physique of all time, although even that is disputable, but I really love his holistic approach to training and life- our belief systems are similarly aligned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosophising Monkey)
    Frank Zane, definitely

May not have the best physique of all time, although even that is disputable, but I really love his holistic approach to training and life- our belief systems are similarly aligned.
    lift big
    juice big
    get big

that's my belief system lol

ReputationRep:
    A word to note - Brad Pitt and other movie stars alike use steroids often to get to desired weight and look for films..
    In snatch as an example Brad used a cutting stack to rip him up, which is where he gets that body from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lpotts88)
    A word to note - Brad Pitt and other movie stars alike use steroids often to get to desired weight and look for films..
    In snatch as an example Brad used a cutting stack to rip him up, which is where he gets that body from

ReputationRep:
    yeh, them lazy *****

I'd look like them too if I took illegal substances

but not me, I'm taking good ol' cell-tech and nitro-tech

ReputationRep:
    I very much doubt brad pitt needed to take roids to achieve his physique, he has minimal muscle with low bodyfat, anyone can achive that physique within 6 months, nothing impressive about it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    I very much doubt brad pitt needed to take roids to achieve his physique, he has minimal muscle with low bodyfat, anyone can achive that physique within 6 months, nothing impressive about it at all.
    yeh but we live in the real world man

he has all day to do that ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    yeh but we live in the real world man

he has all day to do that ****
    true he does have hired chefs to cook all his meals for him on time and the best personal trainers out there, but still that physique is very attainable for even someone with a very busy lifestyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    I wish I could use that quantum **** in my workouts.
    That would rock so much. You could use the principle of superposition to be squatting and benching at the same time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.