Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep annon or delete...
Okay, I am a 16 year old girl who has masturbated since I was 12. I get horny at least once a day and im starting to get bored of my fingers alone.
My question is, do you think its wrong to get a vibrator at 16, and where the hell could I hide it?!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why would it be wrong? :s

Ann Summers and other shops like that.
bananaslug77
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bought one in Ann Summers at the age of 16, I keep it in my make up bag, lol. I find hiding it in obvious places doesn't arouse anyone else's curiosity.
Emily069
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got one from Ann Summers when I was 16, then another when I was 17. Then I got one offline (www.lovehoney.com).

They are good

mine lives in my bedside table.

You don't need to hide it. If you parents find it they will be too embarrassed to mention it.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
cheat... i have a carmen girls exfoliator thing in my wardrobe... no one knows that it's isn't used to remove dead skin...
Aliceeee :)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go for it - it's your body and you know what you want!
Jibriltz
Report 10 years ago
A recent survey showed that around 60% of teenage girls regularly use a vibrator.
(Apologies, I'm full of weird facts!)
This is more of a girl's thread, but as a guy, I'd have no problem dating a girl who used a vibrator, just so long as she didn't view me as an alternative!
lrkn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know a 17 year old girl who arranged for a shipment of 8 to turn up while her parents were on holiday. I swear I've been in her room, put my hand on something and a vibrator has rolled out from behind it. They're everywhere.

Absolutely nothing wrong for it, most of them send the stuff in perfectly normal boxes. If your parents work find one that gets sent recorded delivery. It'll turn up when they're out, so you'll either get it yourself on your own or be able to pick it up and hide it in a bag. Bring something else out with you and say that's what turned up.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Get one immediatly.. I use one every night!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Electric toothbrush + going through puberty = unbrushed teeth.
Hoggster=)
Report 10 years ago
I've had one since I was 16... I see no problem. Mine is in my jewellery box.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
go for it
Anonymous #4
Report 10 years ago
There's no reason why you shouldn't, you can even buy mini ones like the silver bullet ones from ann summers (I've got one, only cost £10, and they're worth it!), and its pretty hard to tell what they are if someone else manages to get their hands on it :yep:
Elizab10th
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So if I'm 16 can I buy a vibrator online and then receive the package or do my parent have to sign for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads