Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please keep annon or delete...
    Okay, I am a 16 year old girl who has masturbated since I was 12. I get horny at least once a day and im starting to get bored of my fingers alone.
    My question is, do you think its wrong to get a vibrator at 16, and where the hell could I hide it?!

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be wrong? :s

Ann Summers and other shops like that.

ReputationRep:
    I bought one in Ann Summers at the age of 16, I keep it in my make up bag, lol. I find hiding it in obvious places doesn't arouse anyone else's curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    I got one from Ann Summers when I was 16, then another when I was 17. Then I got one offline (www.lovehoney.com).

They are good

mine lives in my bedside table.

You don't need to hide it. If you parents find it they will be too embarrassed to mention it.

cheat... i have a carmen girls exfoliator thing in my wardrobe... no one knows that it's isn't used to remove dead skin...

ReputationRep:
    Go for it - it's your body and you know what you want!

ReputationRep:
    A recent survey showed that around 60% of teenage girls regularly use a vibrator.
    (Apologies, I'm full of weird facts!)
    This is more of a girl's thread, but as a guy, I'd have no problem dating a girl who used a vibrator, just so long as she didn't view me as an alternative!

ReputationRep:
    I know a 17 year old girl who arranged for a shipment of 8 to turn up while her parents were on holiday. I swear I've been in her room, put my hand on something and a vibrator has rolled out from behind it. They're everywhere.

Absolutely nothing wrong for it, most of them send the stuff in perfectly normal boxes. If your parents work find one that gets sent recorded delivery. It'll turn up when they're out, so you'll either get it yourself on your own or be able to pick it up and hide it in a bag. Bring something else out with you and say that's what turned up.

Get one immediatly.. I use one every night!

ReputationRep:
    Electric toothbrush + going through puberty = unbrushed teeth.

ReputationRep:
    I've had one since I was 16... I see no problem. Mine is in my jewellery box.

go for it

There's no reason why you shouldn't, you can even buy mini ones like the silver bullet ones from ann summers (I've got one, only cost £10, and they're worth it!), and its pretty hard to tell what they are if someone else manages to get their hands on it :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.