Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm looking for students studying Film, Television, Scriptwriting, Music Composition, you name it. After being at Bournemouth for 3 years for my undergraduate in advertising and marketing communications course, i realised how useful it was to bridge the gap between courses as we will all be helping each other out for experience and make new friends etc.

Anyway, would be cool to meet you.

James

ReputationRep:
    Doing an MA in screenwriting and stuff in September...don't know the first thing about scriptwriting, so it should be fun!

ReputationRep:
    hey. that's awesome. yeh i've only helped out on student films before so producing from scratch as well. its going to be a massive learning curve and i can't wait. u gona be based on landsdowne or talbot campus u reckon?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think I've been placed in Okeford House - I was originally in Corfe or summin, but then the lecturer apparently moved us closer so we can work more...sounds ominous...Anyway, I have to fill out some or other paperwork and do something or other else before I get my place confirmed and it's all very complicated and makes my brain hurt. But I think it is fairly close to Talbot, so I think that'll be base camp. Nyou?

ReputationRep:
    ha yeh i was given corfe as well but asked to be put in okeford house. they said it was primarily for landsdowne students so ive got a unilet near the train station. good enough i suppose. ive accepted and need to fill out payments as well. its such a nightmare isnt it. yeh okeford house isnt too far. its new as of last year which is why i wanted to get in on the action and they didnt give it to me.. ********.

ReputationRep:
    Lame...and they gave it to me when I didn't even know about the place. Sorry mate

ReputationRep:
    ehh whatchagonado eh? u got facebook right? would be cool to meet up before term starts!

ReputationRep:
    Oops, sorry mate...meant to reply to this ages ago! Yeah sure, how do I link my facebook page onto here...or am I being stupid?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.