Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will it hurt second time? (semi virgin?!) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend we both virgins, we had tried about 5 times to have sex before but i was just way to tight and would clamp up everytime he tried to go in, he couldnt even get the tip in without me telling him to stop because it hurt. But in the end i just told him to force it in because otherwise i just thought we would never do it ( i really want to, i love him and feel totaly comfortable with him) so in the end he pushed it in, i was in agony then i felt blood and i was bleeding so he must have broken my hymen, I told him to stop, so he had only really put in in once then taken it out so we will havent had proper sex?

So my question is, next time we try will it hurt alot less? because the hymen will be longer be attached? or will it still be painfull because im so small and tight?

ReputationRep:
    Just try to relax and not worry so much, it may hurt a little but it won't be long until you start you enjoy it. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    AHAHA Semi-virgin!

Made me laugh :p:

ReputationRep:
    you'd better test it out with me first

jokes, well done on not going anon like most people :yy:

ReputationRep:
    semi virgin - thats a new one

i'm no expert...not even an apprentice at these things

but i'll guess it may hurt second time

try loads foreplay to loosen up and take it slowly/gradually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    Me and my boyfriend we both virgins, we had tried about 5 times to have sex before but i was just way to tight and would clamp up everytime he tried to go in, he couldnt even get the tip in without me telling him to stop because it hurt. But in the end i just told him to force it in because otherwise i just thought we would never do it ( i really want to, i love him and feel totaly comfortable with him) so in the end he pushed it in, i was in agony then i felt blood and i was bleeding so he must have broken my hymen, I told him to stop, so he had only really put in in once then taken it out so we will havent had proper sex?

So my question is, next time we try will it hurt alot less? because the hymen will be longer be attached? or will it still be painfull because im so small and tight?

You have been dehymenated- so yes you've had sex- regardless of it being proper/improper.
    For the pain- you need three things- lotsssss of love (more than you have now); lots of lube...and be extra-extra relaxed

ReputationRep:
    Use lube?

(Original post by chp89)

Literally the exact same thing happened my first time.
    Don't worry, though, the second time will still be a bit painful but not as bad and it'll get better.

ReputationRep:
    for the girl i was with, the second time was fine.. you should be alright.

ReputationRep:
    What's a semi virgin? :confused:

edit: relax, use lubricant, masturbate yourself or get him to do it for you ?

ReputationRep:
    for me, my first two times really hurt tho i didnt bleed...and then third time with a different guy was fine, felt a bit wierd but no pain i think taking things slowly and foreplay is your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    like other people have said, you probably need lube, and just to relax! if you're worried you'll tighten up more lol (ew, that sounds horrible)

My second time hurt. And the third. But after that it was gooooood
    Just go slow, it won't be as bad this time, i swear, and I know you're not supposed to speak about positions on here, but in my opinion and others, guy on top is less painful!!

ReputationRep:
    In my experience I would say it will still hurt, but a few times after that and it wont be so bad ! Plenty of practice and lube and it will be fun in no time.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like vaginismus to me.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not relaxed and attempt again by force then it'll probably still hurt as your muscles will still be tense. The vagina isn't really small at all, on the contrary! It's only that way if you're tense.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.