Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    They told me to allow them min 6 weeks to process my postgraduate application. I already have offers from other universities and applied to Bath uni yesterday. Is there no chance of them accepting or rejecting me before 6 weeks? Don't think I can wait any longer than 4-5 weeks... I need to give other uni's my reply and find accommodation.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TheSpoon2009)
    They told me to allow them min 6 weeks to process my postgraduate application. I already have offers from other universities and applied to Bath uni yesterday. Is there no chance of them accepting or rejecting me before 6 weeks? Don't think I can wait any longer than 4-5 weeks... I need to give other uni's my reply and find accommodation.
    I suppose that depends on how many applications they actually need to process at this stage.:dontknow:
    Why don't you just give it a shot anyway? If they don't get back to you in time, you'll still have your other offers to fall back on, so it's not like you're taking a major risk. Unless you're particularly keen on Bath - in which case, why didn't you apply there straight away instead of leaving it so late?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Reading said my application would take 6 weeks, it took three days (and I applying quite late too).
    I think generally if you're applying quite late they should take less time as they already know who else they have accepted and how many places they have left etc.

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer from Bath exactly 1 month after I applied.
    I think it depends if there are too many applications being processed at the moment, and since it's quite late, I don't think there will be.
    good luck!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.