Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what do you class as a bad boy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul McGann)
    Loads of girls like bad boys, but on my other thread with chavs, all the girls said no to chavs, which most are bad boys. So what is your idea of a bad boy?
    Curious again.
    Someone who'll stick their 'jimmy through your mouth-roof' if you don't vote.

(South Park...)

ReputationRep:
    All girls love a bad boy, gives them excitement and adventure in life, also bad boys treat them like dirt and make them submissive which deep down is how all girls want to be treated. Why do you think I get so much sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littletinysmall)
    Boys who have an edge ... who take drugs or get really wasted, listen to drum and bass, are crude but in a witty way, not a moronic way, really dirty boys who I guess essentially demean you but make you feel hot at the same way.

Sadly, you can only pull this off if you happen to be naturally hot - otherwise you're just crass, a ****, or a creep.

Put it this way, no boy who uses a student forum is going to fit in this category by any stretch. Peace out.
    Yeah this.

ReputationRep:
    A guy with an edge.

Either
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...BC_468x505.jpg

or...

http://www.hitrecord.org/forum/files...atwood_183.jpg

Hitler's German/Austrian ... Stalin was the only russian dictator, unless you count Kruschev, or the autocracy.

On the bad boy front: Mugabe.
    He was Georgian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    i do not understand the fascination with 'bad boys' at all.. i'd much rather have a boyfriend who actually treated me nice
    The OP wants to be a bad ass - he has probably tried being nice.

ReputationRep:
    I define a bad boy as a guy who is an ultimate player and as someone who has game....not necessarily someone who's rude or anything but just someone who has a slight sense of arrogance and is very confident...... Bad boys are sexy!!!

ReputationRep:
    The top picture pretty much sums up what a bad boy is!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cook from Skins - the ultimate bad boy.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter's total bad boy.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler's German/Austrian ... Stalin was the only russian dictator, unless you count Kruschev, or the autocracy.

On the bad boy front: Mugabe.
    I didn't mean Hitler as a Russian dictator.

I meant Hitler, Stalin and any other Russian dictators.

Will change the words and while i'm there, may aswel add Mugabe! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Also if anyone ever watched the hills....Jason was a bad boy
    http://www.tattletart.com/wp-content...hler-photo.jpg

ReputationRep:
    A ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul McGann)
    what is your interpretation then?
    Well my interpretation is more towards someone who is involved in criminal activity, takes risks etc.

ReputationRep:
    Boys who have an edge ... who take drugs or get really wasted, listen to drum and bass, are crude but in a witty way, not a moronic way, really dirty boys who I guess essentially demean you but make you feel hot at the same way.

Sadly, you can only pull this off if you happen to be naturally hot - otherwise you're just crass, a ****, or a creep.

Put it this way, no boy who uses a student forum is going to fit in this category by any stretch. Peace out.
    Well explained! They don't necessarily have to be mean to the girl, they might actually treat her really nice and buy her things, compliment her etc but they act tough and seem protective of their girls.

ReputationRep:
    One who spanks the living daylights out of their hot thang on the side. Ladies bend over and await your spanking :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Harry Potter's total bad boy.
    Nothing compared to Colin Creevey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    Nothing compared to Colin Creevey
    Wait, I don't think you know who Harry Potter is.
    Harry Potter is .. I repeat .. THE bad boy! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Wait, I don't think you know who Harry Potter is.
    Harry Potter is .. I repeat .. THE bad boy! :cool:
    Which Harry Potter are we talking about here?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.