Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have it? I wanted something a little more grown up, and this fit the bill quite nicely. The control system is awesome, I love how you can use the nunchuck in a throwing motion to lob grenades at enemies and the like. The only annoying thing is moving between buttons on the actual wiimote, I might just have small hands but its a bit awkward to move from the d-pad to the + - and back :P

Other than that, i've only played around an hour and it seems brilliant. Graphics are better than any Wii game i've seen so far, and the story line isn't too bad as well.

If you're going to get it, get it online - around £10 cheaper from GAME or gamestation, £11 if you can get a discount code.

ReputationRep:
    I have changed some of the controls on mine since the default isn't really that convenient...
    B to lock on and A to shoot, since tapping A repeatedly doesn't have an effect on your aiming whereas tapping B does, (also holding down B gives you a better grip on the Wii Remote).
    I've also made Z to jump instead of it being on the Wii Remote.

I'll give you a few games online if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Hayko)
    I have changed some of the controls on mine since the default isn't really that convenient...
    B to lock on and A to shoot, since tapping A repeatedly doesn't have an effect on your aiming whereas tapping B does, (also holding down B gives you a better grip on the Wii Remote).
    I've also made Z to jump instead of it being on the Wii Remote.

I'll give you a few games online if you want.
    Ah yeaah, forgot about that!

I'll have to get my Wii online soonish then, look forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    How does it compare to COD: World At War? I might get this too. Also, do any of you have Onslaught (an FPS with online) from Wii Ware..its 1000 points.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.