Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not even sure if its a turn on, maybe a fetish...
    Please keep anon as this is embarassing, delete if people start giving inappropriate replies

Okay so I always thought this was normal until my boyfs reaction.
    My biggest turn on is to make him ***. I mean seriously, I think there's nothing more sexy. I'm more bothered about his orgasm than my own. When I fantasise its about where he'll come, what I'll do to him to make him ***...etc. At first he loved it but I think now he thinks I'm a bit weird (also he gets a bit tired!)

I'm starting to worry that its abnormal? Do you think its a fetish? Will it affect future relationships? I don't wanna freak guys out

I'm sure they love it to be honest, lol.
    I can see why they'd be a bit freaked out eventually though because they like making us orgasm too - they like to feel like they're doing something right; ego boost and all that.

To be honest I'm exactly the same as you OP. Don't worry about it, I wouldn't say it's abnormal at all. And at least we're not selfish

ReputationRep:
    Same, tbh.

EDIT: But actually, I do like a good orgasm myself :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Number and address please :love:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, sounds hot and it's not abnormal, every straight guy practically gets off on this stuff lol. You can tell me where to *** any day luv.

ReputationRep:
    aaah that is soo kl i'd love to be your bf right now..

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry at all.

ReputationRep:
    I can see no reason why any male would be annoyed or weirded out by this.

ReputationRep:
    Your BF is a freak and you should leave him for somebody more accepting of your generous ways :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Same, tbh.

EDIT: But actually, I do like a good orgasm myself :ninja:
    This pretty much

ReputationRep:

Where have you been all my life Op?

I am also female.. and I am the same as you .. I think there is nothing that can turn me on more than my man "coming"

I don't know why.. it's just the way we are.. I guess lol

I don't think its weird.. your bf is a lucky boy

ReputationRep:
    Jesus. Reading the first post gave me the horn.

ReputationRep:
    It's not abnormal at all.

ReputationRep:
    ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this..

You aren't a freak or weird, you're a bloody saint

ReputationRep:
    he should be happy that you're putting HIS feelings before your own

ReputationRep:
    Girls like this are great, I wish my gf was a cumslut. (for me only obv)

ReputationRep:
    I just came...

OP wanna clean it up? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I love it. Making a girl come is really very hot. Can think of nothing more sexy - even if I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not even sure if its a turn on, maybe a fetish...
    Please keep anon as this is embarassing, delete if people start giving inappropriate replies

Okay so I always thought this was normal until my boyfs reaction.
    My biggest turn on is to make him ***. I mean seriously, I think there's nothing more sexy. I'm more bothered about his orgasm than my own. When I fantasise its about where he'll come, what I'll do to him to make him ***...etc. At first he loved it but I think now he thinks I'm a bit weird (also he gets a bit tired!)

I'm starting to worry that its abnormal? Do you think its a fetish? Will it affect future relationships? I don't wanna freak guys out
    i knew a girl who said this was her fetish, so im guessing its yours too. didnt freak me out when she told me i just thought ......fair enough

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.