The Student Room Group

Worried about turn on..

I'm not even sure if its a turn on, maybe a fetish...
Please keep anon as this is embarassing, delete if people start giving inappropriate replies

Okay so I always thought this was normal until my boyfs reaction.
My biggest turn on is to make him cum. I mean seriously, I think there's nothing more sexy. I'm more bothered about his orgasm than my own. When I fantasise its about where he'll come, what I'll do to him to make him cum...etc. At first he loved it but I think now he thinks I'm a bit weird (also he gets a bit tired!)

I'm starting to worry that its abnormal? Do you think its a fetish? Will it affect future relationships? I don't wanna freak guys out :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure they love it to be honest, lol.
I can see why they'd be a bit freaked out eventually though because they like making us orgasm too - they like to feel like they're doing something right; ego boost and all that. :wink:

To be honest I'm exactly the same as you OP. Don't worry about it, I wouldn't say it's abnormal at all. And at least we're not selfish :wink:
Same, tbh.

EDIT: But actually, I do like a good orgasm myself :ninja:
Reply 3
Number and address please :wink: :colondollar: :love:
Reply 4
Damn, sounds hot and it's not abnormal, every straight guy practically gets off on this stuff lol. You can tell me where to cum any day luv.
aaah that is soo kl i'd love to be your bf right now..
Reply 6
Don't worry at all.
I can see no reason why any male would be annoyed or weirded out by this.
Reply 8
Your BF is a freak and you should leave him for somebody more accepting of your generous ways :yes:
Reply 9
Antimatter
Same, tbh.

EDIT: But actually, I do like a good orgasm myself :ninja:

This pretty much :smile:
Reply 10
:redface:

Where have you been all my life Op?
I am also female.. and I am the same as you .. I think there is nothing that can turn me on more than my man "coming"

I don't know why.. it's just the way we are.. I guess lol

I don't think its weird.. your bf is a lucky boy
Jesus. Reading the first post gave me the horn.
Reply 13
It's not abnormal at all.
Reply 14
ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this..

You aren't a freak or weird, you're a bloody saint :smile:
he should be happy that you're putting HIS feelings before your own :smile:
Reply 16
Girls like this are great, I wish my gf was a cumslut. (for me only obv)
Reply 17
I just came...

OP wanna clean it up? :ninja:
I love it. Making a girl come is really very hot. Can think of nothing more sexy - even if I don't.
Reply 19
Anonymous
I'm not even sure if its a turn on, maybe a fetish...
Please keep anon as this is embarassing, delete if people start giving inappropriate replies

Okay so I always thought this was normal until my boyfs reaction.
My biggest turn on is to make him cum. I mean seriously, I think there's nothing more sexy. I'm more bothered about his orgasm than my own. When I fantasise its about where he'll come, what I'll do to him to make him cum...etc. At first he loved it but I think now he thinks I'm a bit weird (also he gets a bit tired!)

I'm starting to worry that its abnormal? Do you think its a fetish? Will it affect future relationships? I don't wanna freak guys out :frown:

i knew a girl who said this was her fetish, so im guessing its yours too. didnt freak me out when she told me i just thought ......fair enough

Latest

Trending

Trending