Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please say you've let him *** on your face.

ReputationRep:
    all the boys' replies on this thread are hilarious.

OP it's fine!

ReputationRep:
    Lady. I. Think. It. Is. Time. We. Met. For.

:ninja:

SEX

ReputationRep:
    OK so people like this exist on TSR but where the **** are they in the real world? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    If you b\f has had enough then don't worry just PM ANY guy on TSR and we'll be more than happy to stand in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not even sure if its a turn on, maybe a fetish...
    Please keep anon as this is embarassing, delete if people start giving inappropriate replies

Okay so I always thought this was normal until my boyfs reaction.
    My biggest turn on is to make him ***. I mean seriously, I think there's nothing more sexy. I'm more bothered about his orgasm than my own. When I fantasise its about where he'll come, what I'll do to him to make him ***...etc. At first he loved it but I think now he thinks I'm a bit weird (also he gets a bit tired!)

I'm starting to worry that its abnormal? Do you think its a fetish? Will it affect future relationships? I don't wanna freak guys out
    can you be my girlfriend????

ReputationRep:
    It's evolutionary. As a female, if you make him come, then YOU are more likely to get pregnant and pass on your genes. Apologies for lack of explanation. Alcohol prohibits it.

ReputationRep:
    Now that's the 1st time i've ever had a boner typing on the computer. :yep:

OP wow, just wow.

ReputationRep:
    Well,you'll be very popular on here OP, but you'd hate me 'cosit takes me ages to orgasm!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.