Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, as of yet I haven't come across anybody hoping to do history next year at loughborough. I am hoping to do hist + int relations, is there anybody else out there?

ReputationRep:
    No. It's just you, alone.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know we had that course, sounds interesting. What department would teach History? social sciences?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's brand new, starts this year!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    No. It's just you, alone.
    its starting to look that way..

yea, this is the first year they are doing it.

ReputationRep:
    And its PIRES dept.

Last year they did a couple of history modules. Its why there was the infamous Beatles and the 1960s module for Politics people.

ReputationRep:
    why would PIRES do it? surely it's more of a social science than it is a politics or international relations degree?

ReputationRep:
    You know that politics is also a social science right?

But either way, politics and history (which often is history of politics) have always gone in hand.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.