Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gapping it My penultimate day at work today
    Not sure what it will be like getting back to the books after a year off.......

Chris

(Original post by knoxy)

Chris
    What are you going to be studying ?

I quit work at the end of July :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky :rolleyes:
    I'm going to be studying geoscience with geography and SD modules......

One month and 2 days to go :eek:

Chris

ReputationRep:
    P.S Good luck Alexandra- sure you will get the grades you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knoxy)
    Lucky :rolleyes:
    I'm going to be studying geoscience with geography and SD modules......

One month and 2 days to go :eek:

Chris

Hi, I'm going to be doing those same subjects as you

What 3rd subject are you planning to study in semester 1, since SD only runs in the second semester? I can't decide what I want to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knoxy)

Chris

I'm another gappy, I dread to think what state my french is in after not speaking it for a year, essay writing as well... Although I'm sooo glad I don't have to go through all the stress of exam results again

for everyone waiting for thursday, I really hope you all get the results you need because I want to see you all in st andrews in 33 days!!! (yes I'm counting, I really am that excited)

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Geography freshers! HI *waves*

ReputationRep:
    *sticks hand up* Another geography fresher! I'm going to probably be doing Geography, Geoscience and maths in first year. I was wanting to do Statistics but it only runs in semester two (you have to do maths in the first semester) and even then it clashes with geography lectures. I haven't really looked into sustainable developement as an option so I might do that!

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaw good luck guys! I never had Results+StAs angst because I took a year out so I could apply to some better Unis so already had my grades (but I do remember the pain of waiting until Feb and March for the offers!), but I do remember general results day angst so good luck!! Wish you guys all the best whatever happens!

ReputationRep:
    I got into St. A's YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I just dunno what grades in which subjects Now I might go back to bed

ReputationRep:
    I Got Into St Andrews!!!!!!!!!

Geography Here I Come!!!! Ahhhh :d

ReputationRep:
    YAY I got in too

ReputationRep:
    Congrats folks.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all! See you next year

ReputationRep:
    Maths, here I come!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanzhar)
    Maths, here I come!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!
    Now that's a bizarre collection of subjects to apply for... what on earth did your personal statement look like?

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy I'm in wooo Psychology

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone

ReputationRep:
    Well done everybody :9 Hope to see you up in St Andrews

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.