Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there new freshers! Bear me in mind if you are doing psychology and want a crazily geeky academic mother

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!! Now comes all the exciting stuff, I can't wait to get to St Andrews

ReputationRep:
    Woo got 3 A's + a Merit in AEA Chemistry time to have fun

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone!!! See you all soon!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats guys, now we just have to wait for this obscenely long summer to be over!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done A level people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luser)
    Hello there new freshers! Bear me in mind if you are doing psychology and want a crazily geeky academic mother
    Stay away from this one, she's trouble *nods sagely*

By the way... "Go."

ReputationRep:
    'Gratz peeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_trixxx)
    Now that's a bizarre collection of subjects to apply for... what on earth did your personal statement look like?
    lol, u're not the first person to say that.. It did look rather odd though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jormungandr)
    Stay away from this one, she's trouble *nods sagely*

By the way... "Go."
    I found that sign the other day - my mother thought it was hilarious. I won't respond in front of the wee Freshers - that would certainly scare them away; next time you see me however... I'm trouble aye :P So are you.

*offtopic* You know how you were moaning about CR in the StarWars D20 thing? Get this: I levelled up 14 times in 4 hours and although the CR was about 3/4/5 levels above me, I defeated stuff easily. It needs tweaking, methinks.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to be adopted, sadly im a comp science and maths student!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luser)
    I found that sign the other day - my mother thought it was hilarious. I won't respond in front of the wee Freshers - that would certainly scare them away; next time you see me however... I'm trouble aye :P So are you.

*offtopic* You know how you were moaning about CR in the StarWars D20 thing? Get this: I levelled up 14 times in 4 hours and although the CR was about 3/4/5 levels above me, I defeated stuff easily. It needs tweaking, methinks.
    I stopped thinking along the lines of 'tweaking' a while ago and opted for 'throw it out the window' instead. I am busy building a devilish Unknown Armies campaign now..

Anyway, I'll stop derailing the thread. Congrats to all who got in!

ReputationRep:
    AAA, with a distinction in aea english, merit in aea R.S.; I'll take that. Literature at St Andrews it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Real Deep)
    AAA, with a distinction in aea english, merit in aea R.S.; I'll take that. Literature at St Andrews it is.
    Our AEA's are going to be extinct now Apart from the Maths one. Why did they scrap them the A* isn't going to do much. From your results, if you theoretically sat them next summer would you of got any A*'s?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get in

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all of you who got the results you wanted! (:

(for those who didn't, resits! :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadChicken)
    I can't wait to be adopted, sadly im a comp science and maths student!
    I'll adopt you nonetheless, if you'd like. Your sister (would be) a maths student. :P If you go to WARSoc or Project Anime, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Is it harder for international students to be adopted. Im a bit afraid that I will be the only one who wont have academic parents

ReputationRep:
    Just had a weird thought. If I adopt a first year next year who's been on a gap year, I may well be younger than them :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.