Turn on thread page Beta

For Girls: What happens to his *** after sex? watch

Not sure if this is just me, but i have noticed sumit, whenever have sex with my bf, the following couple of hours afterwards i can feel his *** run out of me (yes i know it sounds gross) so run to the bathroom now and again. another of my mates said she has this too. Does this happen for other girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not sure if this is just me, but i have noticed sumit, whenever have sex with my bf, the following couple of hours afterwards i can feel his *** run out of me (yes i know it sounds gross) so run to the bathroom now and again. another of my mates said she has this too. Does this happen for other girls?
    Well if your not using a condom, where else is it going to go? What goes up must come down, it's gravity.

ReputationRep:
    never really thought about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    very annoying isn't it?
    Gonna be interesting at uni next year without an ensuite...

ReputationRep:
    Invest in wet wipes or sex wipes as i like to refer to them!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though, that's completely normal...I'd be more worried if it didn't come back out again!

ReputationRep:
    Thats quite strange really though, ive never thought about it lol. It just dribbles back out? mkay

ReputationRep:
    What goes up must come down, so to speak

For a moment there I thought this was a sly "spit or swallow" thread.

It's normal though. Just gotta wipe it up!!

ReputationRep:
    The protein in the sperm breaks down after a while. So at the start it may be a thick viscous liquid, but after a few mins it will run like water. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Just stuff yourself with tissues like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I think this happens to all girls if you don't use a condom. It's horrible though, I end up thinking I've peed myself a little.

ReputationRep:
    I love how all the guys are putting sarcastic / eww replies. You put it there, where else do you expect it go after?!

ReputationRep:
    It evaporates.

ReputationRep:
    Wait wtf :lolwut: I thought once it's in there it stays there?!

ReputationRep:
    It curdles like milk and forms a thick crust.

ReputationRep:
    Read Wetland by Charlotte Roche. You can learn what to do in these situations.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the sperm undergoes an electrophilic substitution reaction due to the presence of an outer membrane composed of benzene rings.

Just put a pad/pantyliner in for a bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Wait wtf :lolwut: I thought once it's in there it stays there?!

No.. what goes up, must come down. Literally.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.