Turn on thread page Beta

For Girls: What happens to his *** after sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    i normally go to the loo for a pee, that helps me get ride of it. or just push it out onto a tissue while standing up. I think child birth is going to be easy for me after all the pushing i've done lol. Disgusting i know but thats my way of geting ride of it!
    I use the same tactics. Still usually get a bit of dripping though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I use the same tactics. Still usually get a bit of dripping though
    yeah sometimes the stuborn ones stay up there until you're out in the town! oh well just have to deal with it if your not going to use condom.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, gravity..
    But yeah, it isn't something I ever considered a problem. Just.. let it drip and clean up later? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wow, seems my boyfriend has a lot of come compared to some people. I'd never really thought about it much, but people saying it starts dripping out after a while and stuff - If I so much as laugh, cough or sneeze without mopping it all up or going to the bathroom, it tenses the muscles and, er, squirts everywhere.

Just here to provide the imagery, folks.
    I have never know a girl to shoot my load back at me :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    This has got a fair number of sensible responses and is just getting silly now. I have closed.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.