Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    1)That takes away the effort of making a joke you lazy chav.

2) Insufficient? Don't use words out of context, and get off your high horse you pedantic **** face.

3) No problem.
    1) Figuratively nor literally is that true - 'LOL' is a common internet abbreviation and one of many initialisms for expressing bodily reactions.

Chav? you're the one who was mentioning Croydon and more significantly using the words "bruv, inni & skeet"

2) You're telling me not to use words out of context? and yet you use the words "pedantic **** face". Ha!

3) Cheers for the site.

I think you we both need to swallow our pride and leave it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_qwerty)
    1) Figuratively nor literally is that true - 'LOL' is a common internet abbreviation and one of many initialisms for expressing bodily reactions.

Chav? you're the one who was mentioning Croydon and more significantly using the words "bruv, inni & skeet"

2) You're telling me not to use words out of context? and yet you use the words "pedantic **** face". Ha!

3) Cheers for the site.

I think you we both need to swallow our pride and leave it there.
    1) Yes it is.

2) But are a pedantic **** face. It's not used out of context.

3) No. Shut up you moron. Why don't you bury your over-inflated head in your own piss?

ReputationRep:
    1) Yes it is.

2) But are a pedantic **** face. It's not used out of context.

3) No. Shut up you moron. Why don't you bury your over-inflated head in your own piss?
    1) Evidently, no it isn't

2) Stop fueling your own ego

3) I'll 'bury' mine if you 'drown' yours

We're going back and forth - no progression. So I'm going to call it a day. Tc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_qwerty)
    1) No it isn't

2) Stop fueling your own ego

3) I'll 'bury' mine if you 'drown' yours

We're going back and forth - no progression. So I'm going to call it a day. Tc.
    Maybe if you learnt some sense then this would end. Alas, that'll never happen.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you learnt some sense then this would end. Alas, that'll never happen.
    :hmmmm: So what would happen if you learnt some sense? Likewise wouldn't it end? Ah man we're screwed then

(this is a fair stalemate - any responses PM them - otherwise we'll risk being banned by mods)

ReputationRep:
    The negativity is not particularly surprising but it is a little immature and has little real substance.

I would suggest that the UK has the most interesting history of any country, and has arguably contributed the most to literature, music, politics, science and sports. Our cultural and political legacy across the globe is simply immense.

ReputationRep:
    Moaning - moaning that the Government isn't spending enough on $current_issue (whether it be education, health, transport etc) whilst simultaneously complaining that taxes are too high.

ReputationRep:
    I would describe the UK as the best country in the world to live. Sure things could be improved but in general we have better standard of living and rights than most countries, (groups like females disabled etc. )

(UK born and bred, Hulme Manchester and proud of it!!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.