The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Think of the best case scenario and entirely believe it.

Or get high.
Reply 2
Me too, bro. But don't be nervous. The results have been set for weeks now, so worrying won't do anything.
Reply 3
Urm, nothing. Chill, breathe, mind you I give all this advice, but today when i thought a fortnight and 2 days my heartrate doubled!
Have a bath?
Panic attacks get worse the more you think about it. If you're there thinking, "OH MY GOD, MY EXAM RESULTS ARE TOMORROW!", it's not going to help in the slightest. Whenever I have panic attacks, I make the mistake of acting like I'm almost dying, I overreact and just it worse. The best thing to do is just to lie down, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. It sounds cliched, but it helps to get your body calmer. Drink some water and listen to some music, eventually you'll calm down.
Reply 6
I don't know.

I had them for over a year for my results [yes, that's right I hadn't even started the course yet nevermind the exams].

Nightmare.

Try to distract yourself? Watch TV/DVD or something?
Reply 7
snipex
Me too, bro. But don't be nervous. The results have been set for weeks now, so worrying won't do anything.

unlesss you're supersticious...
Reply 8
!MEna
Find the song and listen to it non-stop, all night long.

Having said that, I'm exactly the same when it comes exam results. Good luck for tomorrow. :yy:

is it bad im currently doing this despite not being in the ops situation tonight?:p: :biggrin:
Light up the bong, son.

There's "Medical Weed" in the States for a reason.
Reply 10
Smoke a Zoot.
Reply 11
Ok, thanks for the advice all.
Camomile tea (if you've got any in your house), watch a favourite film of yours, listen to some soothing music.

I know how it feels, I was feeling just like that last year with my A Levels. The last two days before results day were a nightmare, it literally felt like my heart was going to rip out of my ribcage :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending