Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else experienced this?

Last night, no matter how hard I tried, I could not do it. She gave me oral for a good 10 minutes, before bending over and letting me take her from behind. After about 20 minutes of this, I turned her over for a bit of mish which lasted about 20 minutes, but still nothing. We tried one or two other positions and although very enjoyable, didn't do the trick. I pulled out and started ******* over her tits in the hope that this would do the job...but nothing.

It was odd, because I was 'up' the whole time, and very aroused. It was throbbing my the end out of frustration.

I suppose it was good in a way because I came across as a bit of a stud (two hours of going at it in total and not a sign of limpness), but it was annoying for me.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Oh, and is this an impressive trait in the eyes of women (because I would be able to last all night if she wanted) or is it a sign of a problem to them?

I think it was more psychological than physical, I can drop my load within about 2 minutes on my own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I can drop my load within about 2 minutes on my own!
    Potential chat-up line?

ReputationRep:
    er, it is possible to orgasm without cumming

could be all sorts of reasons as to why it didnt happen, but nothing to worry about unless it keeps happening
    & thinking about it might actually make it occur again in the future

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else experienced this?

Last night, no matter how hard I tried, I could not do it. She gave me oral for a good 10 minutes, before bending over and letting me take her from behind. After about 20 minutes of this, I turned her over for a bit of mish which lasted about 20 minutes, but still nothing. We tried one or two other positions and although very enjoyable, didn't do the trick. I pulled out and started ******* over her tits in the hope that this would do the job...but nothing.

It was odd, because I was 'up' the whole time, and very aroused. It was throbbing my the end out of frustration.

I suppose it was good in a way because I came across as a bit of a stud (two hours of going at it in total and not a sign of limpness), but it was annoying for me.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Oh, and is this an impressive trait in the eyes of women (because I would be able to last all night if she wanted) or is it a sign of a problem to them?

I think it was more psychological than physical, I can drop my load within about 2 minutes on my own!
    If it can last two hours and you *** at the end, it might be something to boast about. I think for most girls it would be disappointing if you didn't *** through any means at the end. However, if it lasts two hours all the time without any sign of you finishing, it seems a bit tedious and the length is only suited to a particular kind of sex.

ReputationRep:
    That would get annoying, it's nice to have about an hour of sex but the girl would think you weren't enjoying it if you couldn't come. You might just have been having an off day?

ReputationRep:
    No, it means you think she's ugly.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends can go for hours without cumming and the only position he can come through penetrative sex is when the girl is on top..(I don't know if that's counted as a tip

ReputationRep:
    I find it flattering if my fiance wants to *** after like 3 seconds lol. I think its cute and he makes sure I have orgasmed as much as i can at the start, so why not.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be disappointed if my partner didn't come after all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I'd be disappointed if my partner didn't come after all that.
    A woman is like a fine wine. Only a connoisseur can get the best out of one. A truly great lover caresses and entices a beautiful young lass

ReputationRep:
    she not suckin u right

ReputationRep:
    I had that problem for about a week when I was really stressed with exams and stuff. Then worrying about not cumming made it worse. Just try and relax next time, don't keep thinking "what if I can't ***?" and have fun, should be fine again soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam'kay)
    A woman is like a fine wine. Only a connoisseur can get the best out of one. A truly great lover caresses and entices a beautiful young lass
    Where...do you get all your little sayings from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Where...do you get all your little sayings from?
    I make them up. WEll that's not quite right. I have to make up a combination of english words to communicate with others. But all of my thoughts come straight from my big cuddly heart

I play the violin by the way.:nopity:
    I'm very sensitive.

I pulled out and started ******* over her tits in the hope that this would do the job...but nothing.
    How do girls feel about this? I sometimes cannot *** during sex and my girlfriend used to let me do what you said but I dunno' if strangers would.

OP next time, just fake it and bin the 'dom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do girls feel about this? I sometimes cannot *** during sex and my girlfriend used to let me do what you said but I dunno' if strangers would.

OP next time, just fake it and bin the 'dom.
    I dont mind it. Guys can spray it where they want. I actually find the ejaculation a turn on so prefer to see it.

ReputationRep:
    the pussy was too loose happens to me all the time i could go for 5hours and nothing with my gf

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.