Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Casually seeing a guy, we text, call, and link. When we text its somtimes casual talk how are you, what you doing etc, then sometimes it can get quiet heated. We link everyweek, and that usually means us having "sex", he used to be in a realtionship which he stated on facebook but when I confronted that to him, said it was over with his girl and is no longer on facebook. He usually wants me to see him in the evening not for sex but to go for a drive or somethin and even asked me to drive him somewhere on fri I don't know where this is going is it a cheap fling, am i a hoe?

ReputationRep:
    You don't need labels - just enjoy the ride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Casually seeing a guy, we text, call, and link. When we text its somtimes casual talk how are you, what you doing etc, then sometimes it can get quiet heated. We link everyweek, and that usually means us having "sex", he used to be in a realtionship which he stated on facebook but when I confronted that to him, said it was over with his girl and is no longer on facebook. He usually wants me to see him in the evening not for sex but to go for a drive or somethin and even asked me to drive him somewhere on fri I don't know where this is going is it a cheap fling, am i a hoe?

"Casually seeing a guy"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nope, congratulations, you are not a gardening implement.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how many mutual friends you have on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    casual

relationship

ReputationRep:
    Yes to all.

ReputationRep:
    What's linking?

ReputationRep:
    I call it a menage-a-trois. Why, what do you call it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    What's linking?
    http://www.localseoguide.com/wp-cont...al-linking.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerpentineLara)
    "Casually seeing a guy"
    your sig is mesmerising :coma:

ReputationRep:
    casually dating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerpentineLara)
    "Casually seeing a guy"
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    well your relationship is casual. nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxie4ever57)
    well your relationship is casual. nothing more.
    I'm assuming the op wants it to be more than a casual thing?

you can be whatever you want

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.