Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone think they will offer the LLB through clearing, or does anyone know if they did in the past? it seems like a good bet for me since I will miss my KCL offer... and insurance is AAA too
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Westminster have offered LLB Law through clearing in the past and I suspect that they might again this year.

ReputationRep:
    anyone have any views on Westminster Law here?

It seems to me that it offers the same student experience as other London Unis

Is the LLB frowned upon by the Bar? (I have personal reasons to explain my drop in grades)...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hayabusa999)
    (I have personal reasons to explain my drop in grades)...
    Have you told KCL about these?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Deeds)
    Have you told KCL about these?
    I will write to them asap. I am currently waiting for a report from a shrink, which should sum up my 12 month depression (due mainly to external factors)... however I'll get CCC/BCC so I'm not really too optimistic allthough my reasons for failure are genuine... meh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hayabusa999)
    I will write to them asap. I am currently waiting for a report from a shrink, which should sum up my 12 month depression (due mainly to external factors)... however I'll get CCC/BCC so I'm not really too optimistic allthough my reasons for failure are genuine... meh
    You really should tell them about this quickly. If you have GCSE and AS level grades which were good enough to warrant you getting an offer, and if your teacher has predicted that you will meet that offer, as long as you have genuine mitigating circumstances which you can prove then you really shouldn't give up.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks I'll push on

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.