Turn on thread page Beta

Would you have sex with your bf/gf if.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    :eyebrow: No, there's a fundamental difference.
    Indeed, therefore in this rather strange hypothetical situation, we both might be willing to try the withdrawal method. The chances are slim if you think about what you're doing, and if anything did go wrong, you're kinda covered, much like we're kinda covered with the [real] contraception we currently use.

Not that I normally take lightly to abortion but I couldn't see people in our times suddenly stopping intercourse because Durex went out of business.

ReputationRep:
    i read once that chavs coudn't afford condoms so they'd use crisp packets :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I'd stick with clingfilm...
    Clingfilm. Wow, that's a new one to me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Indeed, therefore in this rather strange hypothetical situation, we both might be willing to try the withdrawal method. The chances are slim if you think about what you're doing, and if anything did go wrong, you're kinda covered, much like we're kinda covered with the [real] contraception we currently use.

Not that I normally take lightly to abortion but I couldn't see people in our times suddenly stopping intercourse because Durex went out of business.
    in..

:mmm:

Yeah in that situation I don't think I'd stop having sex with my hypothetical bf, I'd just have it much less often and use the withdrawal. Athough I worry about my genes, my mum is like a machine, she's almost always used protection but every slip up she's got pregnant. I was the first accident, 18 years ago when she was at uni with dad..and 10 weeks ago she got an upset tummy on holiday so the pill didn't work and she's having her 9th child. Lol.

Otherwise I'd stick to copius amounts of oral and other foreplay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    i read once that chavs coudn't afford condoms so they'd use crisp packets :eyebrow:
    wouldn't salt & vinegar flavour sting a bit?

ReputationRep:
    These days? No way.

ReputationRep:
    Contraception was hugely liberating for women. Because men could f about and not have to worry about the outcome if they were a *******.

ReputationRep:
    I probably would end up doing it without intending to, yes.

ReputationRep:
    in..

http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/mmm.gif

Yeah in that situation I don't think I'd stop having sex with my hypothetical bf, I'd just have it much less often and use the withdrawal. Athough I worry about my genes, my mum is like a machine, she's almost always used protection but every slip up she's got pregnant. I was the first accident, 18 years ago when she was at uni with dad..and 10 weeks ago she got an upset tummy on holiday so the pill didn't work and she's having her 9th child. Lol.

Otherwise I'd stick to copius amounts of oral and other foreplay.
    9th child? Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    theres always ...

coitus interruptus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jizzabelle)
    9th child? Seriously?
    Seriously. She's spent like 7 years of her life pregnant. I'm not sure where she found the time really, she did a PhD and stuff, works in london, lives in bristol...

ReputationRep:
    Withdrawal method ftw.

Seriously though, probably not.

ReputationRep:
    I'd stick to copius amounts of oral and other foreplay.
    :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malkmus)
    Withdrawal method ftw.

Seriously though, probably not.

My reply in a nutshell! ^^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    :mmm: :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:
    :hubba:

I can't find an oral smiley, this is the closest we got: :hump2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    probably not, there is more to sex than penetration and most people dont even orgasm that way anyway, so i'd be fine with oral sex and using hands

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't salt & vinegar flavour sting a bit?
    i should imagine so
    and the crinkly bits on the corners ouch
    but then again chavs dont have feeling so its ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Even thousands of years ago....

There was still anal sex.

Who is the brunette in your sig?

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:

I can't find an oral smiley, this is the closest we got: :hump2:

We'll have to make our own then :hubba:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.