Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are many people stayin in the plaza??....havnt really seen much about it on the forum.

Anyone got any idea's what its like?

ReputationRep:
    I lived there this last year, my final year of uni. Doubt you'll find many Uni of Leeds first years here though - mainly Met students, international students or 2nd/3rd/4th yrs etc.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i have just lived there last year for my first year of uni!
    there wasnt many people from leeds uni there, mainly leeds met but it didnt bother me as i made good friends and because the plaza is right in the centre it was really good.
    the rooms in the plaza are really good aswell, flat sizes are big too
    opal 3 is also close to the plaza and thats for leeds uni people now and there really nice halls, id probably prefer them to the plaza! but they are both nice hehe

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply's, im actually going leeds met and i posted this in the wrong section....so Jess you've said exactly what i wanted to hear ...Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    im at leeds met and im stayin in the plaza this year

ReputationRep:
    Cool, have you booked it all up yet?

ReputationRep:
    yeah iv sorted it all, my sister stayed there last year, its a really nice halls, abit quiet sumtimes bt other than tht its good x

ReputationRep:
    Niiiicceee, Yeah i had a tour round it the other day. They look pretty good...cant beat it for location for uni n the town i spose. x

ReputationRep:
    I m post grad and staying in plaza for the last 2 days, it seems nice!:P

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.