Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just did something STUPID and slutty! Watch

(Original post by explosions hurt)
    You will probably be testifying in court against a Swedish pedophile within 12 months. Expect a call from Interpol.
    In that time I will have turned 18.

Was it really that slutty? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do it again. You made that guy's night/week/month/year.

It's certainly something to remember.

what's your err, MSN address? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In that time I will have turned 18.

Was it really that slutty? :confused:
    But you were still 17 when the video was taken. You should remove your email address from your facebook immediately. If you type someones email address into facebook, you can see if they have joined it or not. They guy may have recorded your little video and he could easily find your friends on facebook, post the video and tag you.
    Have a nice day.

(Original post by explosions hurt)
    But you were still 17 when the video was taken. You should remove your email address from your facebook immediately. If you type someones email address into facebook, you can see if they have joined it or not. They guy may have recorded your little video and he could easily find your friends on facebook, post the video and tag you.
    Have a nice day.
    My Facebook is under a different e-mail adress.

ReputationRep:
    My Facebook is under a different e-mail adress.
    You may have a msn profile. This could include information such as your name etc. Remove this.
    Obviously do not accept any weird adds from swedish people who probably just want a repeat performance.
    Also google your email address. If nothing comes up then the interwebs does not have any trace of you and the guy will find it hard to hunt you down.

(Original post by Malsy)
    urgh.
    lets pray you didnt show your face?
    I did, for like 30 minutes or more when we where talking and topless.

ReputationRep:
    On the off chance this isn't a troll, just don't do it again.

What's done is done and cannot be undone.

This is genuine, seriously.
    I feel really bad now, is what I did really that bad?!

ReputationRep:
    This is genuine, seriously.
    I feel really bad now, is what I did really that bad?!
    No worse things have happened

As long as you realise what you did was stupid and you don't want to do it again then it's not really the end of the world..

(Original post by gummers)
    LMFAO

Legend.
    Your sig pic is amazing! :coma:

(Original post by bigmo7)
    No worse things have happened

As long as you realise what you did was stupid and you don't want to do it again then it's not really the end of the world..

I do realise it was stupid, but kind if worried I'll do it again.

ReputationRep:
    I do realise it was stupid, but kind if worried I'll do it again.
    Well if your ever tempted into doing it again, do it with me...I promise I won't save the video

No but seriously...next time you think about doing this, think back to how you felt this time round after you'd done it...maybe you'll rethink it...

Im really worried its going to end up on the internet...

ReputationRep:
    simple rule: if you wouldn't consider doing it in real life don't do it over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    It means if you wouldn't getting naked in front of a real stranger in your home or anywhere why would you consider doing it over webcam. Only you made the decision to do this so you need to think why you wanted the attention so much. On the plus it's only a naked body, if you think you might do it again unistall your webcam.

ReputationRep:
    Shrug it off.

It's the internet- it won't come back to haunt you if you decide to drop it right now. Even if it is posted to any random board, it's one picture amongst billions- you'll be fine.

I wasntjust nakes, thats the point.

ReputationRep:
    I wasntjust nakes, thats the point.
    what else were you then?

ReputationRep:
    Just to clear up this thread.

OP (17 Year old female) touched her self on webcam to a sweedish stranger who in turn touched himself. This occured after 30 minutes of talking during which she was topless.

My thoughts.
    Yes it was stupid, yes it was slutty, don't do it again, move the hell on and pray it isnt on the internet.

/Thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Just to clear up this thread.

OP (17 Year old female) touched her self on webcam to a sweedish stranger who in turn touched himself. This occured after 30 minutes of talking during which she was topless.

My thoughts.
    Yes it was stupid, yes it was slutty, don't do it again, move the hell on and pray it isnt on the internet.

/Thread.

Pretty much sums it up...

ReputationRep:
    Chances this has been recorded, realistically, 82%. Chance it has also been uploaded somewhere - slightly lower, about 77%.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.