Turn on thread page Beta

she just irritates me so much i wanna pull out my hair. she whines & *****es about everything and she's really melodramatic. i'm a girl, fair enough, but i can't take all that crap. shes also basically avoided me on msn and everytime i ask to go out to town or get drunk or somethin, she's "busy with other friends". luckily, im leaving school to do a psychology course at college, but it turns out that she followed me! wtf, it's like she is tryin to avoid me, but cling to me at the same time :confused: bt she said "i hate being dragged into stuff i dont wanna do" you're the one that applied, *****!

we've defo got in2 one of the colleges, but the other one we have a conditional, so one of us might get in and the other won't, or both in or both not. shes really brought me to the point of hating her.

do u think i should try and make amends with her or completely avoid her whn i go to college? i might not even end up at the same one as her, so that's a plus.

any tips, and have u been through the same thing?

She AVOIDS you on MSN?!?! And then shes BUSY WITH OTHER FRIENDS when you want to go to town & get drunk?!? AND NOT ONLY THAT, she whines & *****es about stuff unlike what you're doing now???!!! Kill her for being so melodramatic. Something you DEFINITELY arent guilty of.

On another note my caps, exclamation & question mark buttons appear to be SCREWED!!!!!???

ReputationRep:
    there might be other reasons she applied to your uni other than you going there. would you expect her not to apply to the uni she wanted to because you were going there?

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to her and say how you feel, she may not realise how it is coming accross to you. Otherwise when you're at college don't avoid her completely but make sure you don't let her get in the way of you making other friends. Hopefully she will also make other friends and she will gradually grow up a little...

ReputationRep:
    Forget her! If the friendship doesn't make you feel good then its not worth it. As penance for ignoring you cut off all contact with her and make some other friends.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you dont even like her, so why even bother trying to be friends with someone you dont like?

Just dont keep in contact with her anymore unless she contacts you and see how it goes at college. By the sounds of it there isnt much of a friendship there anyway so things will probably sort themselves out and the friendship will reach its own end.

it's not uni, it's a FE college. she was wantin to stay at school, but i hate it there...i got my higher results yesterday, and i was panicing like mad and she told me to shut up!!! it was so intense panicing, and it really hurt when she said that.

ive decided just to give her another chance. i dont care if its shallow for ditching her becuz of these reasons, but ive been through 5 years of hell at school, i just want to be happy now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.