Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob246)
    I called Kent uni yesterday with regards to other info, but the lady i spoke to (kind if i might add) said registration packets have been sent out to a small number of people and the rest (the full lot) will be sent out most likely from August 20th, which i assume is the date persons who did A level exams will be receiving their results.

So until then.
    Got my letter today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taru)
    Got my letter today!
    You did?!?! Nice :woo: Whats in it, if you don't mind saying here

ReputationRep:
    It has the Getting started at Kent leaflet, some info on sport facilities etc, welcome letter, letter which states that I'm a student at the University of Kent which one needs to open up a bank account and then some other papers on what to do before arrival. Now all I need is that photo and I'm ready to do the enrolment!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and although you'll probably get plenty of it during freshers week, change is needed if you wish to clean your clothes :p:

Also be aware- if you arrive the first weekend, there will be large queues. When I was at Tyler A we had to stand in a line waiting to get to reception to collect our keys. And don't forget to go to the sports hall eventually to pick up your University ID card.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 19, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.