The Student Room Group
who knows im thinking the same thing
Reply 2
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UCAS_Track_on_results_day

If one offer changes to Unconditional [UF or UI], this means you have gained a place there.
If this is your firm choice, your insurance might not have updated to "unconditional" as well. Since you will not be going to your insurance, because you have been accepted by your firm choice, this doesn't matter.
If this is your insurance, and your firm has updated to "unsuccessful", this means that you have missed your firm offer and they are unable to take you. However, you have a place at your insurance.
If this is your insurance, and your firm is still showing "conditional", either your firm has been slow in confirming your place or they are still deciding about you. In this case, you will need to get your results and contact the uni concerned as soon as possible.
If both your firm and insurance have updated to Unsuccessful then you have missed your offers for both and have not been accepted at either.

So it sounds like if your firm hasn't changed to unsuccessful, then there's still a chance... best of luck!
sonofdot
So it sounds like if your firm hasn't changed to unsuccessful, then there's still a chance... best of luck!

Good to know, thanks :smile:
Has it changed yet? Mine's still hasn't .. I have 2 conditional offers, 1 firm and 1 insurance..
Original post by &#1610
Has it changed yet? Mine's still hasn't .. I have 2 conditional offers, 1 firm and 1 insurance..

No, it hasn't, but my offer technically also includes STEP which comes out with the A level results in a couple weeks, so I think I could be in for the long haul, here. Good luck.
Thanks, and aha that may be the explanation - good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 7
it says unsucessful
Reply 8
As far as I know UCAS will only update if the University has confirmed your place, so even if they have your results they might not have sent their decision to UCAS yet.

To be honest though, I think they will wait for STEP in your case, your conditions were immense.
I don't have any STEP thing, and mine still hasn't updated.. does anyone know if there's anything I should do?
Original post by &#1610
I don't have any STEP thing, and mine still hasn't updated.. does anyone know if there's anything I should do?

You could contact the uni and ask when they are likely to update things.

Did you meet your offer? If you just missed out, then sometimes they are waiting for you to ring up and beg...
Thank you, no I missed my firm by a lot. My conditions were ABB and I got CCD, but I did meet my insurance.

Latest

Trending

Trending