Turn on thread page Beta

Have you received offer from Queen Marry in London? watch

ReputationRep:
    has anyone received offers from Queen Marry in London???any subjects?I am wondering if they tend to give late offers.thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boss-dior)
    has anyone received offers from Queen Marry in London???any subjects?I am wondering if they tend to give late offers.thanks
    Going to be really helpful now and say no! Heh. I applied for English and they sent me a letter nice & promptly (the day after I got my AS2 letter from UCAS) saying that they will receive my paper application in 5-10 days and hope to give me a decision soon after.

Have you applied there? What subject??

ReputationRep:
    yes.I applied business studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Going to be really helpful now and say no! Heh. I applied for English and they sent me a letter nice & promptly (the day after I got my AS2 letter from UCAS) saying that they will receive my paper application in 5-10 days and hope to give me a decision soon after.

Have you applied there? What subject??

hi,have you received their decision by now??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boss-dior)
    hi,have you received their decision by now??
    Nope not yet, only got the letter from them on Friday !! Plus , they *say* they interview all English applicants, so if I get to that stage, then I doubt I'll be hearing for a while yet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    good luck then,and I am sure you will be fine!!!!!!!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.