ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise___x)
    Years driving: Few months
    NCB: 0
    Car: 2006 Ford KA
    Cost: £1300 fully comp..It sucks
    To compare

Years driving, more accurately "Licence held": 5 years
    NCB: 1 (didnt own a car for the 4 years to start)
    Car: 2005 Ford Ka
    Cost: £550 fully comp (through tesco)

When I was 17 I just got a 125cc moped that did the job nicely and didn't bother doing my car test until i was nearly 20. No way I was going to shell out well over a grand a year just to drive a car!

ReputationRep:
    Years driving: 24!......but licence held for 20
    NCB: Full + Protected
    Car: Audi A6, Megane Scienic, '69 Opel GT (heavily modified), '71 Opel GT (heavily modified), '71 Opel GT (standard), '75 Opel Commodore, '78 Opel Kadett........
    Cost: £900 (me and the wife)

To make things better i can own as many cars as i want upto an agreed value £10k and i can dirve any car upto a value of £25k.

ReputationRep:
    Years driving: Passed test 3 month ago, haven't been behind a wheel since :\
    Car: '02 Renault Clio 1.2
    Cost: £2800 is the cheapest quote i've found so far, looking desperately round for cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    £1450 on my mum's (and mine in the summer) company. Cheapest elsewhere was 2.5k!

Years driving: Past my test 2.5 weeks ago, driving since march on provisional
    Car insured on: Ford Fiesta 1.4TDCi, 58 reg <3

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.