Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Becky_90)
    Im over there aswell, are you a member?
    Indeed love it over there! My friend told me about this site, and warned me it wasn't as nice though lol

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham wants BBC at Alevel, do you reckon, BCC at A level and BB/BA/AA at AS would be ok?

(Original post by abridgewater)
    Birmingham wants BBC at Alevel, do you reckon, BCC at A level and BB/BA/AA at AS would be ok?

if they want bbc, what do you think? They want that at a-level, not as-level. IF they look at points aswell, maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abridgewater)
    Best advice i could give u abridgewater is check with their website and it looks like u have already done this.You would need to talk to the admissions staff and ask them this and see what they say.I have notice from past dealings with universities sometimes they wont budge on certain things whilst other university will somewhat try to accomodate u
    It really depends on the universities u want to apply to and what they will or will not accept academic wise.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have a place already at Nottingham for Adult branch but I am deferring entry so might see some of you there!

If you want any info about the application process/interviews just drop me a PM

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully doing a Diploma in Children's Nursing. Not sure where to apply to thought yet, I've got Salford and Bradford in mind.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, not sure if there is a thread on this topic so thought I'd make one lol! Thought it would be a good idea for us all to say where we've applied to, what branch and what offers we have?

So here's mine:
    Adult Diploma
    De Montfort - Interview 10th November
    Coventry - Waiting For New Date For Interview
    Nottingham - Interview 19th November
    Birmingham City - Not Heard Yet
    Bucks New Uni - Unconditional Offer

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place for adult nursing at Chester Uni for March 2010!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm applying for Adult Nursing in Sept 2010. Haven't sent UCAS yet though so need to get my act together!

Applying to:

Uni of Manchester - Diploma
    Manchester Met - Diploma
    Uni of Leeds - Degree
    Sheffield Hallam - Diploma
    Birmingham City - Diploma

(Will keep updated on any offers etc)

Don't have a favourite so I'll be happy to get in at any! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I applied for mental health nursing and so far have two interviews coming up and not heard from the remianing 3 choices as yet.I have applied for 4 diploma courses and one degree

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied for Adult Nursing at Nottingham University, not heard anything yet, only sent my UCAS application off a week ago...fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    My tutor still hasn't written my reference I wanted it sent weeks ago.

I've changed my mind many times but I'm going for Kings, City, Nottingham, Birmingham and Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Sent my application off on the 23rd october and have applied for Child Nursing diploma courses at:

Buckinghamshire New University
    London South Bank University
    Kingston University
    Greenich University
    City University

Got an email yesterday from South Bank and have an interview on the 4th december at Great Almond Street Hopsital

Just crossing my fingers that I get a responce from the other Uni's soon, I hate waiting. Im on the UCAS track everyday just to check nothings changed lol

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be applying to South Bank, Kingston, City and possibley Coventry. Maybe Buckingham New or Nottingham or Birmingham. So hard to decide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samih)
    Hi everyone,
    London South Bank University
    Kingston University
    Greenich University
    City University
    I applied for these too, as well as TVU.

South Bank....I got an 'unsuccessful' And today I received an acknowledgement letter from Greenich.

My interview for Kingston is tomorrow :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I'm torn between Adult nursing and LD nursing (diploma). Still working on my personal statement but I have everything else filled in on UCAS.

I'm applying to Oxford Brookes and UWE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer241)
    I'm torn between Adult nursing and LD nursing (diploma). Still working on my personal statement but I have everything else filled in on UCAS.

I'm applying to Oxford Brookes and UWE

I have this trouble! And as i work with young adults with learning disabilities, its more ideal. However i think im gonna go for adult. Are you just applying for the two unis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabenurse)
    I applied for these too, as well as TVU.

South Bank....I got an 'unsuccessful' And today I received an acknowledgement letter from Greenich.

My interview for Kingston is tomorrow :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    What type of nursing have you gone for? Im doing Child.

When I started out my favourite was kingston, but now im really stuck on where I would prefer to go, I really like southbank and greenich. Just want thier answer so I know where I am lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicki19)
    Hi everyone, not sure if there is a thread on this topic so thought I'd make one lol! Thought it would be a good idea for us all to say where we've applied to, what branch and what offers we have?

So here's mine:
    Adult Diploma
    De Montfort - Interview 10th November
    Coventry - Waiting For New Date For Interview
    Nottingham - Interview 19th November
    Birmingham City - Not Heard Yet
    Bucks New Uni - Unconditional Offer

Good idea on the post.
    Are you applying for January intake? I am

Adult Diploma
    De Montfort - Waiting
    Coventry - Waiting
    Nottingham - Interview 15th December
    Worcster - Unsuccessful (Stupid mistake on my half lmao)
    Loughbourah - Waiting

I sent my application 2 weeks ago, Im really excited but really nervous. Want to go to Coventry really Close to home..

ReputationRep:
    I'm torn...I dont know if should apply for LSB or Essex. The reputation for LSB is awful....argh help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.