Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone off to Swansea tomorrow (Carmarthen for me) for adult nursing interview? My first interview for nursing .. really nervous :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donna1000)
    Oh good thats a relief it would be a good start . I have applied to Hull, Salsbury and Shefield also, you?
    Hull is my first choice I think. No I'm not local i'm from Durham so should be a fun drive down tomorow lol.
    Oh and another thing did you just wear casual clothes or interview clothes?
    Yea adult health.
    Thanks for your reply angychemist
    Howd your applicant day go?

AC

ReputationRep:
    Hey, got my Leeds Uni on 19th Feb! Anyone got advice/had an interview at Leeds?

Cheers
    AC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mafew)
    Applied, offered and confirmed Sheffield Hallam, sept '10 for Mental Health Nursing A.Dip
    :woo: awesome i've been accepted for childrens nursing at hallam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeStick)
    I have an interview on the 10th! I'm doing a Psychology degree, but I have no care experience. Bit nervous about it tbh, but if they invite you to interview then you're already shortlisted so it's not all bad
    well i shall see you there! you're right, there must be something about us that they like otherwise it would have been an outright rejection! Scared but excited! dont know what to expect?!? Ahh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrychemist)
    Hey, got my Leeds Uni on 19th Feb! Anyone got advice/had an interview at Leeds?

Cheers
    AC
    I went to the last one and it wasn't an actual interview, they talk to you in a group and then you have a maths test on a computer.

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to

London south bank (child) Interview

Kings (adult)- nothing

Kingston(adult)-nothing

City (adult)-nothing

Surrey (adult)- nothing.

I am getting worried as some of my class mates who has applied for the same course and the same university has already gotten interviews!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulieP)
    I went to the last one and it wasn't an actual interview, they talk to you in a group and then you have a maths test on a computer.
    Ok oh, you given rejection/offer on the day?

Thank you
    AC

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied to start a mental health nursing degree in sept 2010, got an interview at sheffeild hallam on the 15th! any tips?
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied to start a mental health nursing degree in sept 2010, got an interview at sheffeild hallam on the 15th! any tips?
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Got my Unconditional from Leeds met in the post just got Leeds interview now and if I get an offer I can have a choice! Lol

ReputationRep:
    hi anyone doing nursing at uni of birmingham? x

ReputationRep:
    I Only Applied To Two

Still Waiting On Nottingham
    And a new interview date for Derby

ReputationRep:
    I Applied For Mental Health Nursing Diploma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrychemist)
    Ok oh, you given rejection/offer on the day?

Thank you
    AC
    Nope, I had an offer in about a week

ReputationRep:
    Just checked UCAS and have been Unsuccessful at Huddersfield Uni for Child Diploma. Haven't even had an interview or anything, gutted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Just checked UCAS and have been Unsuccessful at Huddersfield Uni for Child Diploma. Haven't even had an interview or anything, gutted!
    Maybe that's coz you support Rochdale...ONly messing - UP the Dale!
    I wouldn't worry about it - Salford rejected me while Manchester have invited me for interview. Manchester's much better than Salford so I couldn't care less. You applied for any others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky57)
    Maybe that's coz you support Rochdale...ONly messing - UP the Dale!
    I wouldn't worry about it - Salford rejected me while Manchester have invited me for interview. Manchester's much better than Salford so I couldn't care less. You applied for any others?
    Yep Had my interview at Salford last week, and I've got two interviews within the next two weeks at Sheffield Hallam and Bradford and I've applied to york.
    What course have you applied for? and do you support Rochdale?

ReputationRep:
    have offers for birmingham, leeds and uea also have an offer for city uni in london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheryl*)
    have offers for birmingham, leeds and uea also have an offer for city uni in london
    Hey ive got my leeds interview next week, any advice/tips?

Cheers
    AC

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.