Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    Has any one heard from Kings or surrey, they are taking their sweet ass time with me!
    I had an interview at Kings and got a conditional offer. But I'm still waiting on Surrey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by live.laugh.love)
    I had an interview at Kings and got a conditional offer. But I'm still waiting on Surrey!

Congrats When did you hear back from them? I see you were unsuccessful for southhampton, did you have an interview? how did it go? my boyfriend has one in april

ReputationRep:
    Congrats When did you hear back from them? I see you were unsuccessful for southhampton, did you have an interview? how did it go? my boyfriend has one in april
    They responded around the end of December, inviting me to an interview for the end of January.
    Yeah I had an interview for Southampton but I knew as soon as I walked out that I'd done badly! Are you applying for the diploma or degree?

ReputationRep:
    They responded around the end of December, inviting me to an interview for the end of January.
    Yeah I had an interview for Southampton but I knew as soon as I walked out that I'd done badly! Are you applying for the diploma or degree?
    Diploma I need the money he he. I sent off my application on the 22nd December still heard nothing! King is my first choice, so I am extremely anxious..

can you give me some tips of kings and southhampton. Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfarmer12)
    Ohh
    They get back to you fairly quick once you have your interview so hopefully you won't be waiting to long for an interview date. Let me know if you hear anything
    Well that's nice to know, thanks My application didn't get sent off till Jan 10th so I'm not surprised it's taking a while

ReputationRep:
    Diploma I need the money he he. I sent off my application on the 22nd December still heard nothing! King is my first choice, so I am extremely anxious..

can you give me some tips of kings and southhampton. Many thanks!
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon then!
    As for tips: Kings wasn't a one to one interview just a group task, we had to come up with important qualities for a nurse so maybe do some research on that. And make sure you really get involved in the discussion, don't let everyone else take over.

Not sure how to help with southampton tips as I obviously didn't do too well myself! But some of the questions they asked included: Why nursing? What qualities does a nurse need? What problems do adult nurses face? What are current issues in the NHS? If you had an unlimited amount of money what area of health would you use it on?

Hope that helps a bit

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon then!
    As for tips: Kings wasn't a one to one interview just a group task, we had to come up with important qualities for a nurse so maybe do some research on that. And make sure you really get involved in the discussion, don't let everyone else take over.

Not sure how to help with southampton tips as I obviously didn't do too well myself! But some of the questions they asked included: Why nursing? What qualities does a nurse need? What problems do adult nurses face? What are current issues in the NHS? If you had an unlimited amount of money what area of health would you use it on?

Hope that helps a bit

Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview for Cumbria tomorrow. I am not prepared at all!
    I hope it goes well, but if not I've already got an offer from my 1st/2nd choice so if not it's not the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya ive got a child nursing interview with Bangor on march 11th and was just wondering if anyone else has, or has already had one and has any ideas of the sort of things they will be asking.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected from Salford :sad:
    I've got my Bradford interview next week, anyone had an interview there?

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    Just got back from uni to find a letter waiting....

.....I have an interview for Cardiff!!! :woo:

3rd of March, now just gotta sort all the documentation out and spend every day from now till then checking and double checking it all lol

Thanks for everyone who helped me with my application btw, I am so happy I was actually shaking when I called mum up to tell her

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from york? I really want to know!! haha, things are very quiet at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnzyPanzy)
    has anyone heard from york? I really want to know!! haha, things are very quiet at the moment!
    I've not yet, short listing is taking place withing the next two weeks and we should know by march I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at Kings on the 10th of Feb, has anyone heard anything from then? Im really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    I've not yet, short listing is taking place withing the next two weeks and we should know by march I guess.
    When did you send your application? I sent mine over two months ago and not heard a thing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starryeyed.)
    When did you send your application? I sent mine over two months ago and not heard a thing :confused:
    Around November time, have you not had a letter to tell you about shortlisting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Around November time, have you not had a letter to tell you about shortlisting?
    No:confused: just an acknowledgement.

ReputationRep:
    Ive apllied to cardiff, plymouth, swansea, uwe and london southbank . and ive heard nothing from any of them. I want to go to uwe but its all really starting to annoy me now :rolleyes: its been six weeks and nothing despite the unis saying three weeks ago id know within the week get a move on unis :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, UWE usually get back to within 2 weeks and give you a UWE login to give u information about ur application so i would give them a call to check that everything has gone through.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Oxford Brookes, conditional on passing my Access course! :woo: 3 days after my interview, that was quick!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.