The Student Room Group

Nursing 2010 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
starryeyed.
Me neither!! Hmm it was the man who gave the presentation and another woman, can't remember her name. I was one of the first to go in :smile:

he was pretty fit like wasnt he :wink:! aww.. dammit, what was your response to the nhs in the media question?! and did they ask how u'd prepared for the interview?! I proper boffed up, read the NMC guidelines haha!
Reply 481
rachelb8906
Sounds like it went well then!
Did they say how long you'll have to wait to find out??

xxx

They said around middle of march time, because they still have people to interview yet. I hate waiting I can't help but check track everyday haha x
hayyleyy
How long did birmingham take to get back to you? I'll be starting this course at brum in september if im successful too :smile:

About 2-3 weeks :smile:
qhwn did you have the interview?
good luck :smile:
sarahfarmer12
About 2-3 weeks :smile:
qhwn did you have the interview?
good luck :smile:

*when
Reply 484
I got an unconditional to southbank! a conditional to city and middlesex. Ive had an interview at kings like 2 weeks ago still waiting for them. Think i will probably end up going to southbank. Has anyone else got into southbank to do mental health nursing diploma
Reply 485
Good Luck to you also :smile:
Alisvolatpropriis
I've got an interview for Surrey! yay

Me too! When's yours?
live.laugh.love
Me too! When's yours?

8th of march :woo: ! yours?
Reply 488
I have an interview at Sheffield Hallam on thursday. Going down tomorrow though to stop over, eeek nervous.
Alisvolatpropriis
8th of march :woo: ! yours?

good luck! Mine's the 15th of march so you'll be able to give me some tips! haha:smile:
live.laugh.love
good luck! Mine's the 15th of march so you'll be able to give me some tips! haha:smile:

I will keep you posted m'love :smile: I heard Surrey is quite hard to get an interview for, they have rejected my class mates on the grounds of personal statements and bad references.

Are you applying for Bsc or Dip.HE? I accidently applied for Bsc but I wanted Dip HE. I'm surprised they still want to interview me for the Bsc because I don't have enough Alevel grades..
I had an interview yesterday at Middlesex, got an offer.

Checked my email today and I have a conditional offer for graduate nursing at King's College, which is my first choice so very happy! :biggrin:
Reply 492
FudgeStick
I had an interview yesterday at Middlesex, got an offer.

Checked my email today and I have a conditional offer for graduate nursing at King's College, which is my first choice so very happy! :biggrin:

Congratulations when did you have your kings interview i had mine on the 9th and i haven't heard anything
phoebo
Congratulations when did you have your kings interview i had mine on the 9th and i haven't heard anything

I had mine on 10th February and they only just got back to me, they're being slow in getting back to everyone I think so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
Reply 494
im not so much worrying its just annoying because as soon as i know i can make a choice.
I was a bit annoyed too, they said they'd let us know within 5 working days and it took 2 weeks. Hopefully you'll get to know soon, where else have you applied to?
Reply 496
They told me i would hear within 2 weeks, so i suppose its not been a ridiculously long wait, I just want to know. I've applied to middlesex,hertfordshire,city and southbank. I've had all my interviews well apart from hertfordshire i didn't get one there. I have offerers from all the rest so far lol just not kings
Alisvolatpropriis
I will keep you posted m'love :smile: I heard Surrey is quite hard to get an interview for, they have rejected my class mates on the grounds of personal statements and bad references.

Are you applying for Bsc or Dip.HE? I accidently applied for Bsc but I wanted Dip HE. I'm surprised they still want to interview me for the Bsc because I don't have enough Alevel grades..

Thankyou! I've heard it's hard to get a place too so hopefully the interview isn't too scary ha!
I've applied for the BSc, I'll have enough A levels but I'm panicking that I wont reach the offers :frown:
Maybe have a word with them at the interview and they'll probably let you do the Dip.HE
Reply 498
Hi I have an interview tomorrow for York has anyone else had one or know what to expect, I'm really starting to panic!
Hi!

How did the King's interview go? Did you get in? Did you have a load of tests and stuff?

Hope you did well :smile:

Rach189
Hi

Ive applied for adult nursing degree september intake at:

Kings College London - Selection day 2nd december
Manchester - Conditional offer
Nottingham- Interview 8th December
Liverpool - Interview 9th December
Lincoln (Home town) - Havn't heard anything

Anyone got any interviews on the same day as me?

xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest