Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone need any info on King's 2 year diploma for MH Nursing? Had my selection day in Jan and just got a conditional offer- need to complete APEL form then it's all go!
    Peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankbruno)
    Anyone need any info on King's 2 year diploma for MH Nursing? Had my selection day in Jan and just got a conditional offer- need to complete APEL form then it's all go!
    Peace
    Congratulations I had my selection day on 2nd feb still not heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebo)
    Congratulations I had my selection day on 2nd feb still not heard anything
    Thanks phoebe!

Seems like you have done well so far on the other applications, I've heard that although King's is supposed to be good it is easier to get in to than Middlesex!
    How did tyour selection day go? They were doing a lot of brainwashing on my day.
    My interview was on a wednesday and the tutor said they would let me know on the Friday, by the following Wednesday I got fed up waiting and called the college. They said they weren't making any decisions for another fortnight at least as they hadn't decided on numbers yet.
    They didn't seem in a hurry, which annoyed me a bit as they said in their original email that they would inform of decision in 5 working days!
    Took about 3 weeks.

what is your number 1 choice?
    FB

ReputationRep:
    Well middlesex the actual interview was harder then kings. I think my selection day went ok. Well they told me i would know within 2 weeks, so i guess its just a week overdue lol Its just annoying because i can't make any kind of decisions because kings is my top choice so.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, lucky you!! My interview is on the 3rd.. I am crapping myself.. :-S

ReputationRep:
    Same here its just kicked in! Can you let me know what its like and what they ask you etc

ReputationRep:
    Yea sure.. Is your interview in the main site? Mine's in Wrexham..

ReputationRep:
    Mines at werxham to, ive never even been there and its gona take over 4hours to get there so ive gota go the night b4. I think the child branch has changed to wrexham now. What branch have you appiled for?

ReputationRep:
    oh and THANKS lol

ReputationRep:
    I am from wrexham so it won't be hard to find.. haha! & i ahve applied for child branch too.. where are you coming from then? that's a very long travel time..

ReputationRep:
    Whoaa! that is a long way away. Where are you coming from then? Yea, I've applied for child branch too.

ReputationRep:
    Devon me having no geographical sense didnt now how far it was! But really excited anyway and nervous at the same time.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    OMG! haha.. Good luck with that too.. ^_^ & I will let you know what questions they ask after I've had mine.. TC

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, soo much. Good luck again.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on the 6th of March too.

Does anyone know what sort of questions ill be asked? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    I've got an interview for Surrey! yay
    omg when?? coz i got mine at 8th march..so..just wondering hehe..i don't want to b larry lol..hehe..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SNSD9)
    omg when?? coz i got mine at 8th march..so..just wondering hehe..i don't want to b larry lol..hehe..

Same as me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    Same as me!
    wow cool..bdw m Roji...n I'm Nepali(looks a bit like Chinese)

ReputationRep:
    The current status of your application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Birmingham City University (B25) to study Mental Health Nursing (3160) has been confirmed.

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Yes! No more waiting lol. I had my interview at BCU on the 22nd February. I'm so excited.. And to think I got stumped at the question- "What do you have to offer?"

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has applied late dec heard back from Kings?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.