Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from the uni below.
    Now starting to worry.
    Especially as i'm sure i heard from some of them when i applied last time by now.
    I've been telling myself no news is good news, but my mum keeps going, "have you heard?" "have you heard?" Which doesn't help.

UEA: Acknowledged
    Herts: Acknowledged
    Bournemouth: Interviewed- Will hear back after the 31st March.
    De Montfort: Acknowledged
    Salford: Acknowledged

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a place at Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing diploma!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caralaoyan)
    OMG! haha.. Good luck with that too.. ^_^ & I will let you know what questions they ask after I've had mine.. TC
    Good luck for tommorow im sure you will do fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    I've been offered a place at Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing diploma!!
    Congrats! Thats fab news

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelb8906)
    Congrats! Thats fab news

xx
    Thanks so much x

ReputationRep:
    i applied to kings early december and have the seletion day in feb and i called them and they said they are only starting to go through the feb selection days now so it will be a couple of weeks before you hear anything.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview/'selection day' on Thursday for Adult Nursing at UWE :woo:

Has anyone else been to one for UWE? I'm not sure what to expect. I am rubbish in group situations! That biographical questionnaire is giving me a headache, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Update for you:

UEA: Unsuccessful (Waiting for feedback.)
    Herts: Interview- March 17th *backflips*
    Bournemouth: Interviewed- Will hear back after the 31st March.
    Salford: Waiting
    De Montfort: Unsuccessful (Feedback was that i don't have enough UCAS points because they don't accept my CACHE course, but i say it's just as good as A-levels, if not better in someways.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebo)
    i applied to kings early december and have the seletion day in feb and i called them and they said they are only starting to go through the feb selection days now so it will be a couple of weeks before you hear anything.

I've just been rejected by kings, Adult Dip HE even though I have the academic requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    I've just been rejected by kings, Adult Dip HE even though I have the academic requirements.
    I'm sorry I think I will get rejected as well I don't think I did very well in my interview. When was your selection day?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry I think I will get rejected as well I don't think I did very well in my interview. When was your selection day?

They didn't even offer me an interview. When did you have your selection day? What other universities have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    erm i had i interview on the 2nd feb. I've applied to city,middlesex,southbank and hertfordshire.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for King's Adult Nursing too, haven't heard any word back whatsoever, so expecting a rejection any day now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied very late as in Jan 2010 for the Nursing Diploma for April 2010 intake at Edge Hill, I had my interview on 2nd March (just a few days ago) and was wondering if there are any others who have had their interview and if you have had feedback.....I hate waiting, and I am soooo aware of the limited places.
    :eek3:
    xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    erm i had i interview on the 2nd feb. I've applied to city,middlesex,southbank and hertfordshire.

I applied at city too! I got an interview with them next week. I received feedback from kings, apparently I havent got enough work experience!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I blew my UWE interview, people were walking out with offers at the end of the interview and I got "you'll hear within 2 weeks"

Ah well, Brookes it is then

ReputationRep:
    accepted my offer for MMU Dip HE Adult Nursing at least two weeks ago, how long do the NHS usually take to get in touch with ur ID number?! Any help!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer241)
    I'm pretty sure I blew my UWE interview, people were walking out with offers at the end of the interview and I got "you'll hear within 2 weeks"

Hiya summer it might not be that u havnt got a place and it might be that some people had already done their BQ before being offered an interview so they have been able to offer them a place straight away after doing a interview, so its not a no yet
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer241)

Were you in the Swindon interviews today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryh711)
    accepted my offer for MMU Dip HE Adult Nursing at least two weeks ago, how long do the NHS usually take to get in touch with ur ID number?! Any help!?
    When are you starting Uni?

You dont get your ID number sent out until a few months before you start your course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.