Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelb8906)
    When are you starting Uni?

You dont get your ID number sent out until a few months before you start your course.
    ohhh that puts me at rest, I dont start till September, but have no idea about whats got to happen haha! :P!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebo)
    Well middlesex the actual interview was harder then kings. I think my selection day went ok. Well they told me i would know within 2 weeks, so i guess its just a week overdue lol Its just annoying because i can't make any kind of decisions because kings is my top choice so.
    Well I hope you get what you are looking for phoebo- please let me know the outcome, fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got a conditional offer for King's DipHe in Mental Health Nursing (2yr)? The APEL form is really tedious, am wondering how others have found it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisaloulou82)
    Hi, I applied very late as in Jan 2010 for the Nursing Diploma for April 2010 intake at Edge Hill, I had my interview on 2nd March (just a few days ago) and was wondering if there are any others who have had their interview and if you have had feedback.....I hate waiting, and I am soooo aware of the limited places.
    :eek3:
    xxxxxx
    I had an interview at Edge hill on 16th January 2010 and i'm still waiting to hear. They sent me a letter saying they had more applications then usual this year and so will take longer to consider who they accept. They said i'd hear in march time, so i don't expect you should have to wait as long as i hare. I hate waiting too, its been intesne.
    Good Luck and hope to see you there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackie75)
    Were you in the Swindon interviews today?
    No, Glenside/Bristol. But one of my friends went to the Swindon one yesterday morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Yep Had my interview at Salford last week, and I've got two interviews within the next two weeks at Sheffield Hallam and Bradford and I've applied to york.
    What course have you applied for? and do you support Rochdale?
    I've applied to do mental health nursing. Had an an interview for Cumbria in Lancaster, waiting for the Manchester UNi interview still and not heard back from Brighton or Nottingham.

I don't support Rochdale - MCFC!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, got an interview on Monday for Glasgow cal Nursing and Midwifery if anyone want's to met up my group interview is at one thought it mite be good to break the ice with a felow nurse before going in!

C X

ReputationRep:
    i had my interview At southampton..n it went really bad....i should have prepared...well..i was so nervous..dat i couldn't even tell them about my qualities..oh..god!!!

I have not heard nefing..frm UWE and Swansea..n i should have got 70 UCAS point from UWE coz..my college have dese connection..fing..(i had to fill in UWE passport)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Demontfort selection day/interview on April 12 for Adult Nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Has everyone who had a interview at london city university for adult nursing have a group interview?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering if anyone else had applied to child nursing or just nursing in general at bucks and hadnt heard anything back? i havent heard from them at all and im starting to worry because most uni's say there sending out all there offers at the end of the month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elspethseisay)
    I had an interview at Edge hill on 16th January 2010 and i'm still waiting to hear. They sent me a letter saying they had more applications then usual this year and so will take longer to consider who they accept. They said i'd hear in march time, so i don't expect you should have to wait as long as i hare. I hate waiting too, its been intesne.
    Good Luck and hope to see you there x
    Oh god, I cant stand waiting lol...I actually called them today and they said applications was still being considered. Is yours for the diploma or the degree xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello, has any one recently been for an interview at cardiff univerity for adult nursing? I have an interview this week and really nervous!, could anyone give me any tips or let me know what the maths test is like and the timed essay please? or any questions they asked in the interview. Thank you
    Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalg)
    Hello, has any one recently been for an interview at cardiff univerity for adult nursing? I have an interview this week and really nervous!, could anyone give me any tips or let me know what the maths test is like and the timed essay please? or any questions they asked in the interview. Thank you
    Emma
    Hiya i had an interview for cardiff last year for child nursing and it was actually ok. The different branches were split up - some doing the maths and the english test in the morning and the others doing their interviews and vise versa. The maths test was simple (even though i cant do maths, it wasnt horriable even for my standards lol), i can remember some of it was simple weight questions and the english was to write about what we would expect to do as a student nurse.
    The interview wasnt that bad either, they asked questions like:
    why here?
    why now?
    what do you know about the course?
    Hope this helps
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayyleyy)
    I got in! Hello unconditional offer at Birmingham
    well done. good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryh711)
    Hey ! I had my interview at MMU on the 9th February I believe.. and what a nice place ! they made us do the putting the self declaration into the envelope thing too, then.. before the film even started the dude (who was quite a looker I have to say) told the room that 2500 people had applied for the course and that only 140 people were going to be able to start the course, so I'm even more nervous... But my interviewer's couldnt have been any lovelier, a bald guy with glasses and this other chap !

Anyway... they asked me to read out my essay that I'd prepared, which although it was only 300 or so words, seemed to take an awful long time to get out. They then asked me 3 questions each, for example.. how I planned on coping with assignments and to name something you have seen in the media that relates to health and why this is important.. I explained about the MRSA virus. Its probably best to read up on what it actually is...

I'm writing an awful lot I know, anyway... they said we would hear back within 7 days in writing and 3 days via UCAS, so on the 3rd day I checked UCAS like every minute and still nothing, by the 9th day I'd lost hope that they even knew who I was, let alone that I'd been accepted until friday morning I get a phonecall from a lovely woman at admissions asking me if I wanted to start in March rather than September (I explained I didn't) within an hour I got an email from UCAS stating that my application status had changed, and low and behold...

I got an unconditional offer to start September 1st..
    I'm just terrified now, that I'll know no-one, and the cost of accomodation is a right bummer... 106.19pppw at best!

Did you get accepted and if so... where you planning on staying?!

ESSAY FINISHED !
    Yeah i did get accepted, conditional but still yay Put it as my firm as well And Congrats on the unconditional

I haven't a clue where to stay though as apparently i won't get the halls of res because i live soo close to the Uni anyway but still want to move out. Which places have you been looking at ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SNSD9)
    i had my interview At southampton..n it went really bad....i should have prepared...well..i was so nervous..dat i couldn't even tell them about my qualities..oh..god!!!

I have not heard nefing..frm UWE and Swansea..n i should have got 70 UCAS point from UWE coz..my college have dese connection..fing..(i had to fill in UWE passport)

How did your surrey one go?

ReputationRep:
    Has any one had an interview at London City uni for adult nursing? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyc89)
    Has any one had an interview at London City uni for adult nursing? Thanks

No, not yet but will do tomorrow! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisvolatpropriis)
    I will keep you posted m'love I heard Surrey is quite hard to get an interview for, they have rejected my class mates on the grounds of personal statements and bad references.

Are you applying for Bsc or Dip.HE? I accidently applied for Bsc but I wanted Dip HE. I'm surprised they still want to interview me for the Bsc because I don't have enough Alevel grades..
    Hey How did your Surrey interview go?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.